Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(03-08-2010, 10:21 PM)Jean-Mi link Wrote:I can tell you mor than 50players who can own you in ww or 2shot ;)
4shot isnt that popular anymore
It's the other way around really, 2shot isn't that popular, 3-shot is the new thing, tia.
(03-08-2010, 10:22 PM)Holden link Wrote:It's the other way around really, 2shot isn't that popular, 3-shot is the new thing, tia.

:P
(03-08-2010, 09:43 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Haha, you can't make a new Generation when SA:MP is dead.
SA:MP is far from dead. See the above posts. ;)

(03-08-2010, 09:43 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Do you really think all the newfags in this clan would get any far? Honestly, no.
You were a newfag at one time, yes? Only difference here is that your time was back in '07, and, for example, Unbreak's time is now.

(03-08-2010, 09:43 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Even YOU are kind of a random, why wouldn't have any chance to join any other clan now, then probably eF and BB.
Don't care if I'm not "known" to the people you're referring to. And clans aren't my thing. BB = family. O+
We train new fighters to make them good ofc. But we also got skilled oldies and some of the new Fighters already became pretty good.
You´ll see soon  ;)
(03-08-2010, 10:12 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Define others, I play on a lot of servers, when I bother. I can't seem to find any good fighters to fight.

the RW scene is the one who is dying but WW based servers like SFR or GTAT are played as well as AAD servers.
OMG 3shot i must train!!! lol is it possible? i dont think so :o
ned klan
(03-09-2010, 02:31 AM)Nater link Wrote:OMG 3shot i must train!!! lol is it possible? i dont think so :o
Very possible, ask [SAE]Pottus to train you wit it
(03-09-2010, 05:35 AM)Holden link Wrote:Very possible, ask [SAE]Pottus to train you wit it
Yes please :D :) lolz
(03-08-2010, 12:58 PM)Richard link Wrote:Oh I still do, 3v1 on last training and I won *O*

Uhu, don't miss at church or get punished ^ that way.

Oh, the war between good and evil seems to continue! According to our priest we should not mess with zombies, though, right?