Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
If something, I'm probably the biggest noob we have :D
(03-08-2010, 12:11 PM)Richard link Wrote:If something, I'm probably the biggest noob we have :D
Pffft estroe u may not be the best fighter now but ive heard sum stories that u kicked ass back in the day <3 :) :D
Oh I still do, 3v1 on last training and I won *O*
(03-08-2010, 12:58 PM)Richard link Wrote:Oh I still do, 3v1 on last training and I won *O*
I did that 2 times yesturday against TBod's and a ToX yesturday xD
(03-08-2010, 11:54 AM)Phyc0 link Wrote:Darkfire, these "randoms" are the future of SA:MP. The "Next Generation". :+

We're hella active and have 4 training sessions per week. I don't see anything wrong with that... :)
Not really full of noobs...

Haha, you can't make a new Generation when SA:MP is dead. Do you really think all the newfags in this clan would get any far? Honestly, no. Even YOU are kind of a random, why wouldn't have any chance to join any other clan now, then probably eF and BB.
Sa-mp isnt really dead  ;)
maybe lvp but other dm servers are full of peoples
Define others, I play on a lot of servers, when I bother. I can't seem to find any good fighters to fight.
(03-08-2010, 10:12 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Define others, I play on a lot of servers, when I bother. I can't seem to find any good fighters to fight.

I think that's because you are SOOOO good ;)

(03-08-2010, 09:34 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:Might be the most active clan, but what is it worth, just randoms and no one to fight.. :+

Yah, we just recruit noobs ;)
You wanna come?
(03-08-2010, 10:12 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Define others, I play on a lot of servers, when I bother. I can't seem to find any good fighters to fight.
Come San Fierro Rumble baby

(03-08-2010, 10:15 PM)Master link Wrote:I think that's because you are SOOOO good ;)

Yah, we just recruit noobs ;)
You wanna come?
But he's in sLK, lulz
I can tell you mor than 50players who can own you in ww or 2shot ;)
4shot isnt that popular anymore