Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(02-28-2010, 03:53 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Lol that fella even made up a quite stupid story, if you read through that post.

I mean, how would his mom know that his last wish was that she posts it on a gaming forum (lol) if he died in a car accident? I mean, its not like i tell my mom my last wishes everytime before i enter a car

Although there MIGHT BE a pretty tiny chance that its infact true, but i doubt it

Perhaps he asked his mother while he was in hospital before he died? I mean there's no way he said to his mother to tell the people on a game forum that he's about to die, and it's not likely that his mother was near him at the time of the crash because she'd be pretty hurt too. So if anything he asked his mother while he was in hospital before he died.

I still don't believe it though.
(02-28-2010, 04:05 PM)Munch link Wrote:Perhaps he asked his mother while he was in hospital before he died? I mean there's no way he said to his mother to tell the people on a game forum that he's about to die, and it's not likely that his mother was near him at the time of the crash because she'd be pretty hurt too. So if anything he asked his mother while he was in hospital before he died.

I still don't believe it though.
when someone's child dies suddenly the parents rarely even can go to his/her room nor touch his stuff coz of all the memories they bring to them. Unless the accident happened like a month ago or so it's highly unlikely that this is true.
Atleast if I died I wouldn't give 2 shits if some internet ppl knew it or not.
(02-28-2010, 04:00 PM)Martin™ link Wrote:Is it? Posting something like that on a game forum as his last wish is very questionable indeed. But you never know, would be very harsh if we said it was fake and it would turn out to be true.
When I see it with my eyes that he's dead, I'll believe it. It's like someone saying somebody from my family is dead and an hour later I see him right before my eyes talking to me about something. :(
If I got hit by a car I'd ask my mum to DDoS the forum.
(03-01-2010, 11:01 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:If I got hit by a car I'd ask my mum to DDoS the forum.
lol'd
I'd like to say congratulations to xDejanx for becoming a trial member!
(03-01-2010, 02:45 PM)Unbreak link Wrote:I'd like to say congratulations to xDejanx for becoming a trial member!

Gratz..
Dejan, better known as [BB]Lolek!

Happy to have him back! :D
congratz dude ;)