Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(02-10-2010, 05:13 PM)Martin™ link Wrote:If your having some issues with some of our members, contact the BB management / leaders.
But from what I've heard from Unbreak himself, that you got warned about stop shooting at him at the balcony.
You ignored him, and therefor you got jailed for two (2) minutes.

'Reporting' that here, ain't going to help you at all.  ;)
He could atleast respond to me and unjail my normal account.

And np @ Turkey
What about just waiting 2 minutes for unjail?  :X
(02-11-2010, 12:56 PM)Richard link Wrote:And this is where the bullshit ends again. :)
Take a look at the first post too before you post, there'll be some names there soon.

You could of at least waited until I posted so he could see my signature :(

Oh wait, I just did!
(02-10-2010, 01:49 PM)Mark link Wrote:What's wrong with Estonians?

Same, I do not understand an' piece of it..  :?

Martin - Calm down  :9~
Rofl wrong account.
(02-12-2010, 09:02 PM)Reno911 link Wrote:Rofl wrong account.

Sorry i did post accidently with my bro his account

(02-11-2010, 05:49 PM)Munch link Wrote:You could of at least waited until I posted so he could see my signature :(

Oh wait, I just did!

If you quote something like that in your sig, than quote it all.

Its quite funny that all you guys from LVP are just putting other guys their mistakes in their sig  O-) You could prove me wrong but I think I never saw it somewhere else.
(02-12-2010, 09:05 PM)Master link Wrote:Its quite funny that all you guys from LVP are just putting other guys their mistakes in their sig

Of course people do. The mistakes make the funny quotes. And that IS the whole quote as far as that line goes I think.

And of course you never saw other people from other communities quoting people's mistakes because they all get giggles out of geniuses...
I'd like to congratulation Darkness and UnBreak to become full members!
Darkness have birthday today!

And we had a sad accident In BB for a few days ago..
Our Greazy, died in a car accident. His mom wrote us a few words about him at our forum:

(02-27-2010, 01:21 AM)Greazy link Wrote:This infact, is not Greazy. This is his Mother, giving into his last wishes, when he was alive... Three Weeks ago, Michael Krezeminski was killed in a Car Accident, much like his Fathers. This is a very difficult topic to share but in his last requests, before he had died, he asked for me to post his farewell to his fellow friends and family. This is a tragic event that will impact many. I will check this thread for the next day or so, then stop.

Kind regards,
Michael's Final Wish.
He was a awesome guy, always had fun with him. R.I.P Greazy..  ;(
Oh damn, RIP Greazy..

Anyways, congrats to UnBreak and Darkness  :)
oh,,god R.I.P Greazy :'(

well gratz darkness&unbreak.