Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(02-10-2010, 09:32 PM)Martin™ link Wrote:Lol, and you agree?
Your just like those lamers, when you got low HP you run to ship like a fool.

Same if your almost dead, you refill.  _O-
So replying here saying hes a lamer, is just making yourself more lame.  ;)
The only time i go in is to talk to cobra or estroe, hardly fight so pls, go suck a dick you african rat loving blondie

drama :D :D
(02-10-2010, 11:20 PM)8Ball link Wrote:And how does that have any relevance to my age?

Glad you removed it, blud.
(02-11-2010, 05:55 AM)Holden link Wrote:The only time i go in is to talk to cobra or estroe, hardly fight so pls, go suck a dick you african rat loving blondie
Oh, typical drama.

....Your a joke. :')
(02-11-2010, 10:17 AM)Martin™ link Wrote:Oh, typical drama.

....Your a joke. :')
lmfao, i can just go through you're posts if i want and pick a few, or Munch can post here so we can see his signature

That in my opinion, is a joke.
(02-11-2010, 11:01 AM)Holden link Wrote:lmfao, i can just go through you're posts if i want and pick a few, or Munch can post here so we can see his signature

That in my opinion, is a joke.
Yeah, it's hillarious. ''I didn't know that France was not a town'' I think it was.  _O-

And I was not talking about forum posts, I was talking about your laming ingame.  ;)

Yeah Indeed, my past was kinda shitty.
(02-11-2010, 11:26 AM)Martin™ link Wrote:Yeah, it's hillarious. ''I didn't know that France was not a town'' I think it was.  _O-

And I was not talking about forum posts, I was talking about your laming ingame.  ;)

Yeah Indeed, my past was kinda shitty.
you've never seen me IG, when i was sLK and you always tried to come kill me and cobra because you were still cut up because you got denied from sLK, lol.

"Yeah Indeed, my past was kinda shitty.",keep it with you're little poofta posts, it hasn't stopped yet, you're still making a fool out of yourself, sizzled.
(02-11-2010, 11:35 AM)Holden link Wrote:you've never seen me IG, when i was sLK and you always tried to come kill me and cobra because you were still cut up because you got denied from sLK, lol.

"Yeah Indeed, my past was kinda shitty.",keep it with you're little poofta posts, it hasn't stopped yet, you're still making a fool out of yourself, sizzled.
...And who's the fool here? :')
(02-11-2010, 12:11 PM)Martin™ link Wrote:...And who's the fool here? :')
Umm, as far as i see it, still you lol?

im off to bed, take my 12hr shift 8ball
And this is where the bullshit ends again. :)
Take a look at the first post too before you post, there'll be some names there soon.