Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Dont think he got kicked since he is on the legend list :+ Anyhow, where is he now, left samp or smth?
Last I remember Snip3r raged (while drunk?) and left, was back the next day though..
(09-22-2009, 09:44 PM)taxiDominator link Wrote: Dont think he got kicked since he is on the legend list :+ Anyhow, where is he now, left samp or smth?

He did do a lot for the clan, so that's the reason I think.
I have no idea, I saw him a while ago @ BB forum, but haven't seen him online in the game itself.

(09-23-2009, 07:38 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Last I remember Snip3r raged (while drunk?) and left, was back the next day though..

Guess it was after that.
Where have FiRe and Chilli been? Guess we will meet at October fest with Hoffy. :P
Would have been nice if Samadhi came, too.  :P
(09-23-2009, 06:35 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Where have FiRe and Chilli been? Guess we will meet at October fest with Hoffy. :P
Would have been nice if Samadhi came, too.  :P
:roll:  :X
(09-23-2009, 06:51 PM)yeray link Wrote: :roll:  :X

Pervert. _O-
                                      OCTOBER FEST

[Image: drunk-baby-drinking-glass-of-beer.jpg]
(09-23-2009, 07:22 PM)yeray link Wrote:                                       OCTOBER FEST

[Image: drunk-baby-drinking-glass-of-beer.jpg]

Hah, as much as i love the oktoberfest, altho the original one in munich is just 2 hours away from here i wont go this year, they want fucking 7,30€ for one liter beer, lol.
(09-23-2009, 07:32 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Hah, as much as i love the oktoberfest, altho the original one in munich is just 2 hours away from here i wont go this year, they want fucking 7,30€ for one liter beer, lol.

Rofl xD you pay in Sweden for a half liter 5 - 6 euro ^^. Germany <3
Lol man... in spain u get 1L for 1.5 euros... serious is that xpensive?  8)7