Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(09-20-2009, 02:21 PM)Holden link Wrote: why are you here then?
here my friends from BB clan. and that is [BB] thread.
other question > why you here? eh?
(09-20-2009, 01:45 PM)yeray link Wrote: Paypal account = yeray@birdsprojects.com
thanks for playing  ;)

my yeray  :> <333

lol that remind me how i earned money on LVP from Drakfire  _O- in 1on1 fights in fc.  :) when i just started play on LVP.
old one pic. but still cool.
not offence sure. cool fight Darkie.
[Image: f_samp005m_56b3848.jpg]

hehe
[Image: f_samp003m_9bf4bf9.jpg]

was so nice fights.  :)
Im here to dominate with my clanmates and friends :>
(09-20-2009, 02:38 PM)azerty link Wrote: shit happens quipt fact is that sLK have more skilled players than BB ever had

RW? ow. and btw you jealous to us? dont you?.. why you still complaining?

you just a joke Azerty. and still continue talk talk talk fucking talk. that all what you can.
always talks from you all its only '' We are better we are skilled bla bla bla'' nothing more why you always saying that?

(09-20-2009, 02:17 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: :r

just SHUT UP
Lmao how can anyone hate quipt? Lmao hes fuckin pro. D:
(09-20-2009, 02:42 PM)Holden link Wrote: Im here to dominate with my clanmates and friends :>

you were already dominated on BB server today by my admin rights for useless talk shit.
and one your member from tooooo perfect skilled clan - Gilli got owned by me 5 - 3 in fc 1on1 gf.(even i nearly were sleep near pc)

(09-20-2009, 02:45 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Lmao how can anyone hate quipt? Lmao hes fuckin pro. D:

Iam  :/

(09-20-2009, 02:45 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Lmao how can anyone hate quipt? Lmao hes fuckin pro. D:

omg who?  :O
Using admin on a player to get a higher advantage?

Admin abuse lol
(09-20-2009, 02:50 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: you were already dominated on BB server today by my admin rights for useless talk shit.
and one your member from tooooo perfect skilled clan - Gilli got owned by me 5 - 3 in fc 1on1 gf.(even i nearly were sleep near pc)

Iam  :/

omg who?  :O
lmao

(09-20-2009, 02:42 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: you just a joke Azerty. and still continue talk talk talk fucking talk. that all what you can.
always talks from you all its only '' We are better we are skilled bla bla bla'' nothing more why you always saying that?
just typical uL, quipt  ;)
(09-20-2009, 02:50 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: Iam  :/
Yeh in English!!!!!  :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*
(09-20-2009, 02:53 PM)Holden link Wrote: Using admin on a player to get a higher advantage?

Admin abuse lol

For you?
SURE!

That should be always special admin abuse  _O_
GiLLi doesn't give a fuck if you beat him or not, lets not forget he wasn't the one who started shit talking, he will always and i mean always, be better then you. 5v5 doesn't mean shit to someone who hasn't played in ages.

And your right; sLK is a perfect skilled clan, i'd like to see you haters make an attempt to join.

Maybe you could go take a page out of Mafo's books "Hurr im sorry sLK i know ive been rly mean and i raged at yous when getting owned but please, thats in the past, i really wanna join" - gf

(09-20-2009, 02:56 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: For you?
SURE!

That should be always special admin abuse  _O_
No, It's you gaining an advantage over me with your powers because you didn't like getting killed.