Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Atleast a nudiest accomplishes more on their day to day life than this clan on a whole has accomplished in its miserable existence.
AzTeC is still at a higher level of respect than all of their clan members... right?
He would have to rape alot of elderly people and fist alot of horses to be on the same respect level as BB.
(09-08-2009, 03:26 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: AzTeC is still at a higher level of respect than all of their clan members... right?

ye, that why he kicked from luL clan by his failure luL members ''friends-kids-clan mates''.. pacific.

for real luL clan!

P.S.

please luL members stop posting here its just useless.

and Maddolis each time when i played on LVP - Aztec's home were VIP room. so running skills he got a lot. should i make pics about it as you doing? lool wont lose my time on that shit.
(09-08-2009, 03:33 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: ye, that why he kicked from luL clan by his failure luL members ''friends-kids-clan mates''.. pacific.

for real luL clan!

P.S.

please luL members stop posting here its just useless.

and Maddolis each time when i played on LVP - Aztec's home were VIP room. so running skills he got a lot. should i make pics about it as you doing? lool wont lose my time on that shit.
its my dream to sail across the pacific someday..
anybody wanna come along?
(09-08-2009, 03:36 PM)8Ball link Wrote: its my dream to sail across the pacific someday..
I'd like to as it'd be such a romantic adventure.
(09-08-2009, 03:36 PM)8Ball link Wrote: its my dream to sail across the pacific someday..

just shut up and stop posting here. pimple idiot.
(09-08-2009, 03:39 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: just shut up and stop posting here. pimple idiot.
[Image: huge-neck-pimple.jpg]
OR
[Image: Pimp.jpg]
??

Pacific just cracked me up.
Somebody should stick that in their sig.
:D _O-