Blood Brothers [BB]
Quote:San Andreas Multiplayer is entirely comprised of:
Jews.
13-year-old boys.
Scandinavians.
Pedophiles.
Trolls.
Dumbasses.
UvH at that time DID NOT AGREE to that war, and since they DID NOT AGREE why should have they went to the event? It makes absolutely no sence. And yea I am certain that someone accepted the idea of a war, but since NO EXACT DATE was established and agreed on by UvH, there wasn't any reason for you to think its the one you settled.
Quote:Hey QUIPT, please notice that this war is not accepted atm.
Quote:Accepted, but not on the date you said. I will talk to my members and see who can make it and when they can make it. I'll post when I have all the information.
Quote:ok sure Wink no problem with that.

http://uvhclan.com/site/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=247

Hitman said no, later UZI said yes...
I think u agreed, or that said your leader, but well... ok: NO EXACT DATE (coz u never choosed one after accept it)

Anyway, now it's 1 year later... so, we will see if we do the war now.

(March 9, 2008 vs [HC4L]) 5 - 0 Won

:)
People still talk about HC4L? I thought we all agreed already that the clan was a failure and got closed.
(09-04-2009, 11:42 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: People still talk about HC4L? I thought we all agreed already that the clan was a failure and got closed.

Actually the clan was a great success.
They had everything against them from day one- competition vs the most experienced fighters/clans on LWs and LVP, and started out with 100% new players. They eventually became a clan to be reckoned with, winning numerous street fights against the better clans on the server and staying alive despite being disliked or hated by 95% of the LVP crew. Not only did they meet all initial expectations but they exceeded them by a long shot- and, whether you realise it or not, changed the whole atmosphere of the server.
(09-04-2009, 12:04 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Actually the clan was a great success.
They had everything against them from day one- competition vs the most experienced fighters/clans on LWs and LVP, and started out with 100% new players. They eventually became a clan to be reckoned with, winning numerous street fights against the better clans on the server and staying alive despite being disliked or hated by 95% of the LVP crew. Not only did they meet all initial expectations but they exceeded them by a long shot- and, whether you realise it or not, changed the whole atmosphere of the server.
u should write a book of sa-mp's clans  :P
(09-04-2009, 12:40 PM)IDmad link Wrote: u should write a book of sa-mp's clans  :P

Hahaha, it'd end up being way too biased.
Maybe a mid 2007-2009 sa-mp clan thread or something.
[me=Darkfire]laughs[/me]
some pics from last chill and nice friendly war

[BB] 7 - 2 [Ask]

next week wars against: [WSF], maybe [LAC], and hm [UvH]?..

[Image: 2iarlao.jpg]

[Image: 35n5tus.jpg]

[Image: 2expzf8.jpg]

[Image: 30ixj47.jpg]

more stats and info here >
http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/foru...pic=3145.0