Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Quote:Santino link=topic=3834.msg252894#msg252894 date=1251921350]
haha your only holding this grudge against me after i kept hunting you down in lvp. I hardly ever played in LVP when i was in BB you can ask them yourself, besides I thrive off people flaming me, faggots like you for example after i keep killing them.

Im pretty sure my English is better than yours aswell.

and find ONE PERSON who i have called a noob in the whole of my 'miserable career'.

and that, ladies and gentleman, is why XiZ, is a tool.
Oh, yeah, right, you hunted me down and killed me. You killed me like 1/3 of the time, mate. Also, you really thrived off people when you were BB.
And as we can see, your English just sucks: "and that, ladies and GENTLEMAN".

You want me to find one person? lol don't make me list:
Maddolis.
Me.
All of [W]'s members, after you left, and then when [W] was fighting [BB], [RT] and [GT].
Perhaps [UvH] and [HC4L] for killing [BB], [RT] and [GT].

So, you see Santino - if I'm a flamer in your eyes, then what I just did was thriving YOU off. And no, I'm not holding this grudge against you because of LVP, I'm holding it because you're being Suraj #2 or should I say Suraj's minion. I actually have no problem killing you in LVP.
(09-02-2009, 05:37 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Howdy bruv, we should make an EST clan or something, the hell with this NB.

EST Group/clan fosure.
Only Estonians can join.

BTW, nice Q. :) !
Is that the NG that I linked to in NG's thread here? :')
(09-03-2009, 06:36 AM)XiZ link Wrote: ...

Don't waste any more time on him, it's not like anyone takes him seriously anyway.
That being said, don't feel the need to hold back 100% of the time simply because there's a respectable person he's kissing up to.

[Image: e2066907caab0edd1b9942eb8f4e1ed9.gif][Image: e2066907caab0edd1b9942eb8f4e1ed9.gif][Image: e2066907caab0edd1b9942eb8f4e1ed9.gif][Image: e2066907caab0edd1b9942eb8f4e1ed9.gif][Image: e2066907caab0edd1b9942eb8f4e1ed9.gif]
(09-03-2009, 06:54 AM)Richard link Wrote: Is that the NG that I linked to in NG's thread here? :')

I hope so.  8)7
(09-03-2009, 06:36 AM)XiZ link Wrote: Oh, yeah, right, you hunted me down and killed me. You killed me like 1/3 of the time, mate. Also, you really thrived off people when you were BB.
And as we can see, your English just sucks: "and that, ladies and GENTLEMAN".

You want me to find one person? lol don't make me list:
Maddolis.
Me.
All of [W]'s members, after you left, and then when [W] was fighting [BB], [RT] and [GT].

So, you see Santino - if I'm a flamer in your eyes, then what I just did was thriving
YOU off. And no, I'm not holding this grudge against you because of LVP, I'm holding it because you're being Suraj #2 or should I say Suraj's minion. I actually have no problem killing you in LVP.

Most of the time he refills anyway, or ground shoots if a car knocks his opponant over.

He's too much of a pussy to write any more about.
Heh, I guess you're both right.
(09-03-2009, 09:58 AM)XiZ link Wrote: Heh, I guess you're both right.

Bitch when am I not right?!
(09-03-2009, 10:10 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Bitch when am I not right?!
<3 Maddolis
(09-03-2009, 06:36 AM)XiZ link Wrote: All of [W]'s members, after you left, and then when [W] was fighting [BB], [RT] and [GT].

1.RT was just asslicking and we didnt shot them
2.GT?Never heard of that clan  8)7
3.UvH and HC4L killing BB.. yea maybe 1kill in 5rounds  :w