Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-26-2009, 01:51 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: Gotta love this flaming thread lol  O-)
Quote:Santino link=topic=3834.msg250801#msg250801 date=1251242110]
BB vs uL?

i put my bets on BB
lol you would wouldn't you?
your lips seem to be attached to a lot of useless clans asses.
now go back to your cornor with your mob homos and wank over thurr sunshoyne ¬¬
WW
BB v uL, BB would win close, or uL would just win, close match

RW
BB v uL, uL would rape BB without a doubt.

Overall uL have better skilled members. Just a little cunt in there too.
So most voted for a war on that poll.  Have any dates been set yet?
Yeah I agree with Tr1pin- uL can't be underestimated in Walk Weapons, but BB have a lot of experience there too.
(08-26-2009, 01:04 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah I agree with Tr1pin- uL can't be underestimated in Walk Weapons, but BB have a lot of experience there too.
Of course they do, but as you say people (BB, MOB) underestimate us in WW because they think were all from lvp.
Not every1 started in LVP, and many of us have been in pure WW clans, so don't bluff us ;)
WW : uL win easly
RW : BB rage quit
(08-26-2009, 01:30 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Of course they do, but as you say people (BB, MOB) underestimate us in WW because they think were all from lvp.
Not every1 started in LVP, and many of us have been in pure WW clans, so don't bluff us ;)

That's true, theres someone spreading hate for LVP in BB. Not the best influence on the rest of the team. But even if you started on LVP you still can own with WW, can't you?..

Anyways, why arguing...just play that war or what prevents you from doing it?
(08-26-2009, 01:43 PM)Turkey link Wrote: But even if you started on LVP you still can own with WW, can't you?..

Sure you can.

(08-26-2009, 01:30 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Of course they do, but as you say people (BB, MOB) underestimate us in WW because they think were all from lvp.
Yeah but that being said, MOB are arguably the best WW clan out there.
Not that uL should be underestimated in WW, I'm sure they'd hold their own in a clan war, but I'd put my money on MOB for sure.
(08-26-2009, 01:53 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Sure you can.
Yeah but that being said, MOB are arguably the best WW clan out there.
Not that uL should be underestimated in WW, I'm sure they'd hold their own in a clan war, but I'd put my money on MOB for sure.
Im not comparing are selves with MOB, I was saying that they are among the ones that would under estimate us.