Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
BET YA

ya all can sniff my poo or beter THURR OVER ME

what u think -_-
(08-25-2009, 11:29 AM)Darius link Wrote: rofl I love trying to understand QUIPTs posts. Stupid russian makes no sense at all xD

Yeah I brought a few mates round to have a QUIPT drinking game- every time none of us could understand something he said, we'd drink.
The more drunk we got the less things made sense (even still, heheh) until my mate died of alcohol poisoning. Haven't played since... it's ok though, he was kinda an asshole anyway.
(08-25-2009, 02:30 AM)QUIPT link Wrote: so now.. less talks here and more action. :9~

enough said.

Then why were you talking shit about us in your ugly-ass looking forum and then denied the CW?
(08-25-2009, 02:52 PM)Shark link Wrote: Then why were you talking shit about us in your ugly-ass looking forum and then denied the CW?

its cool if you visiting our forum mostly! and you should know else, what you are always welcome there for read our posts about you.
ty for your care [luL] clan.

(08-25-2009, 02:52 PM)Shark link Wrote: .. and then denied the CW?

what CW ? never heard from you..  :/ where is request? what forum?

I always ready to play against you luL's boys.
Well, the only thing bad ..what you are always talk talk talk some kidflame in main chat. its showing your indiscipline as normal clan..
but anyway, if you ready play - try post request on our forum. (Walkies/ 6 A/D - 1 TDM/ Neutral server/ 2 refs/ Weaps limit/ players counts../ow and NO FLAME!) You know the war conditions so good already  ;)

(08-25-2009, 03:20 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: its cool if you visiting our forum mostly! and you should know else, what you are always welcome there for read our posts about you.
ty for your care [luL] clan.

what CW ? never heard from you..  :/ where is request? what forum?

I always ready to play against you luL's boys.
Well, the only thing bad ..what you are always talk talk talk some kidflame in main chat. its showing your indiscipline as normal clan..
but anyway, if you ready play - try post request on our forum. (6 A/D - 1 TDM/ Neutral server/ 2 refs/ Weaps limit/ players counts) You know the war conditions so good already  ;)
wow fucksake pls make sense
http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/foru...pic=3050.0

There it is, QUIPT, your pussyness in all your glory!
I only see that Mafo talked about it.
Fail? ultimate Losers?
i only see you saying no to what mafo said because we flame...you say we flame BB but your the first ones who started flaming in that topic (look at gangeris' post). oh and what? we're gonna start calling our clans names now? [luL], ultimate losers? who's flaming now?
Don't waste your time with low-classed clans, AzTeC.
The attitude towards an oldschool clan is fucking disgraceful.

Man up and quit the arguing.