Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Awwwwwwwww how cute :(
Yeah and in another 2 years he'll hate SaW and regret joining them.
Circle of life.
lol i member bout 6 months ago wen tom come back to samp he was sayin BB dont shoot me we r friends lololol an BB were fuckin shootin the fuck outa him
(08-13-2009, 03:34 PM)Swift link Wrote: lol i member bout 6 months ago wen tom come back to samp he was sayin BB dont shoot me we r friends lololol an BB were fuckin shootin the fuck outa him
Tom is like chameleon ,Always changing his coloursĀ  :)
whos yougis?

I saw him in about 3 times.. Always drive-bying, running away and refilling.. Thought it was some tag lamer or something :s
(08-13-2009, 03:32 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah and in another 2 years he'll hate SaW and regret joining them.
Circle of life.

good how stupid can u get? funny how u talk about a quote for more then 3 years ago. Then say ill regret joining SaW? if i didnt like SaW i would not have made a app or i would of left already so think a bit harder there Maddolis
times change
BB is still just living for 1,7 year or something like thatĀ  :>
i been playing for 3 years?
Quote:Tom link=topic=3834.msg246959#msg246959 date=1250190525]

good how stupid can u get? funny how u talk about a quote for more then 3 years ago. Then say ill regret joining SaW? if i didnt like SaW i would not have made a app or i would of left already so think a bit harder there Maddolis
times change

Times may change, but people don't, and you're no exception.
Quote:Tom link=topic=3834.msg246959#msg246959 date=1250190525]

good how stupid can u get? funny how u talk about a quote for more then 3 years ago.

You know, generally when you call someone stupid in a post, the idea is not to make that very same post stupid. Same as when you're correcting someone else's spelling, you'll want to avoid making spelling mistakes in that particular post.
Honestly, when you call me stupid and then say that 23 January 2008 was more than 3 years ago both in the same post, I feel no reason to continue reading the rest of whatever hilariously ironic bullshit is yet to come.