Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-11-2009, 02:50 PM)Holden link Wrote: OH SO THATS WHY I DIDN'T GET THAT FUCKING BIKE LAST YEAR

sry cant afford a bike but i'll send you a rat
(08-11-2009, 02:50 PM)Hitman link Wrote: sry cant afford a bike but i'll send you a rat

Ask a black guy to-
(08-11-2009, 02:48 PM)XiZ link Wrote: oh so BB's scared. nice one guys, keep going like that ay.
and yea mafo, whats up with u? I hope you've been a good boy and you have eaten your breakfast every day so you can grow up! Do you eat your cereal? I hope you do, because if you don't, Santa won't bring you any presents!

Oh yeah, we are very scared!

Only Ganga and QUIPT didnt want to fight this guys... And there flamewar started  :>
(08-11-2009, 05:26 PM)Master link Wrote: Oh yeah, we are very scared!

Only Ganga and QUIPT didnt want to fight this guys... And there flamewar started  :>

i didnt?

(08-11-2009, 04:38 AM)QUIPT link Wrote: [quote author=Ch3mZz link=topic=3050.msg45970#msg45970 date=1249926086]
Ok, no more flaming. This war will happen don't worry - maybe 2-4 weeks. So you'll see our app request here soon. The war will be without flame - and on uL server. If i see anyone from both sides flaming they'll be kicked from the server. Got it? Yeah you do. In 2-4 weeks it'll happen.

I guess, I shoud to remove that whole damn topic of luL kiddzors shit.. :-\

If you seriously want cw [luL] clan, so that should be A/D 6 - randome bases and 1 TDM round (walkies ofc). Servers: MOB/NB/Ask/U/Fired_uP only! (Premium or world cup modes.) 2 neutral referees and no guests or spectators. Weaps limit: 1/5 spas 1/5 sniper and maybe nades..ping limit 200.. and no fucking downloads or ping warps.
Possibly dates: near at september or I still not sure yet when and how early..

And this is not a current war request against you now lul childrens., that is the only suppose and serious clan war request as example.
if you dont like that conditions of war request .. so, try a bit chew [Image: morkovka.gif] and chill.

[/quote]

who scared now?
anything else luL clan?

emm estroe?
(08-11-2009, 05:28 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: i didnt?

I guess, I shoud to remove that whole damn topic of luL kiddzors shit.. :-\

If you seriously want cw [luL] clan, so that should be A/D 6 - randome bases and 1 TDM round (walkies ofc). Servers: MOB/NB/Ask/U/Fired_uP only! (Premium or world cup modes.) 2 neutral referees and no guests or spectators. Weaps limit: 1/5 spas 1/5 sniper and maybe nades..ping limit 200.. and no fucking downloads or ping warps.
Possibly dates: near at september or I still not sure yet when and how early..

And this is not a current war request against you now lul childrens., that is the only suppose and serious clan war request as example.
if you dont like that conditions of war request .. so, try a bit chew [Image: morkovka.gif] and chill.

who scared now?
anything else luL clan?

Oh, mistake, you tought there wasn't a challenge fighting them, I agree there...
scared fase fax
Mafo suggested in their forums that they would have a cw with us. Then they started calling us shit and newfags, we obviously went in there and, seeing that, we may have flamed back. Now they claim we started the flaming, and they don't want to do the cw. Stay in your cage next time and don't own yourself like that, or you'll get uLized, like PTM did, faggots.

We all know that BB doesn't really mean Blood Brothers anyway, moar liek Butt Buddies, amirite?
It won't be on another server but uL, and it will be chosen bases. Max 1 REFEREE. One spas out of 5. We want some RW in it too. Maybe 6 AAD and 3 RW. The challenge will be posted once we get some of our members back from vacation.
hoffpop said they wud win easy
Mafo passes his trial succesfully  :)

Well, uL has some good players... I dont know how their team play is...