Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
same
Quote:Tom link=topic=3834.msg227545#msg227545 date=1246032369]

see maddolis im only a pain in the ass to people who give me shit like your self. and i know u always want to act "clever" when your really not.

well nobody does anything on sunday. But on saturday i got drunk and played airsoft all day with friends any other questions?

Must be pretty hard to get some alcohol for a 13 years old boy.
Maybe you played airsoft with your friends,but honestly i doubt that you were drunked. _O-

lol he can still get drunk wen hes 13 thats the main age wen people start gettin drunk 13 / 14
someone knows something ^ and FOR THE 10TH TIME IM 14 yes 1 year older makes no diffrence again but thats my real age

and yes it is hard sometimes fire  but i do drink
Yeah, you are tough guy! you drink alcohol at your 14th!!

And yeah you are really tough guy when you go gaming with your friends!! YEAH!!  _O-
I don't think he said he was hard, do you have a hard time understanding people?
Well, he is talking like he is :P

its pretty normal that you aren't drinking at your 14th, nothing to be shamed off
(06-26-2009, 10:09 PM)Master link Wrote: Well, he is talking like he is :P

its pretty normal that you aren't drinking at your 14th, nothing to be shamed off

Who's ashamed? Were did that come from? 0.o I dunno it seems your making some funny assumptions on what a fat kid like tom said.
me and my friends started drinking when we was 13 years old..it's normal that ppl start in young age here atleast.

it's not like you need to be 18 to start drinking..
Yes, its normal :P

"Yes I do DRINK!!"

Just sounds like, "I never touched any beer but Im telling you guys because you can't know it really"

I dunno what it is but I just think it  ;)

Lets get back on topic? :)

Sunday war vs [sLK] I hope it gonne be nice and fair