Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Hey Pancakeman you have some nice stuff going in your MySpace player, some of those minimal bits sound very promising. They aren't technically quite "there" yet but the atmospheric side sounds great. Keep working on those mixdowns and you got a green light on your way. A small amount of producers are pushing the atmos these days so keep up what you are doing. Things don't always necessarily have to be dancefloor oriented.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(08-04-2008, 04:26 PM)estroe link Wrote: I think we best end it right here. So we will.

indeed...i see here only one guy who still talking crap and cant shut up his mounth..well like always nothing new

[modbreak]Errr, stop it already?! :/[/modbreak]
(08-04-2008, 03:04 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: HaZe is the best fighter, then you?
What you're second best? (I know what you're trying to say, but please don't abuse my language, comprende amigo?)

"http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/forum/index.php?topic=1199.0"
Yes, even a random BB application turned into a flame-Maddolis session. Link courtesy of [BA]8ball, thanks bro.
You kids truly have issues.
Well its obvious that you ARE bluffing, aka you ARE bullshitting, hence you just "failed."
i said before, dont go talking about our bad english if you dont have anything else to say, we cant be all born in english speaking countries

lets talk further in dutch from here and see how good u can talk dutch

And u say u are sick of us flaming at you?

Why we are flaming at you?
Ask that urself first.

Where we are flaming at you?
At BB forum so dont look at BB forum anymore XD

Why u are looking at BB forum?
For any news to flame at US again?

if you dont want us flaming at you, first start not provoking/flaming US! Dont go places where we come alot too avoid another "flame attack" from us :S
So i want to ask you not to come in this topic Again to avoid this flame wars

Thank You.

Greetz Master
Nickname: FredlinG                 
Contact: XFire: Fredling        MSN: N.Fredling@hotmail.com      IRC: FredlinG      Email: N.Fredling@hotmail.com                     
Teamspeak: Nope             
English: Pretty good writing, not speaking                   
SA-MP history: Played 4 mounths, after that ive been offline in 4 mounths         
EX-Gangs/Clans: [H], [D]         
Activity: I havent been online for 4 mounths but im planning to start again now                   
Skill w/Sawnoff: Most of you know my skills, I cant rate myself         
Skill w/tec9/uzi: Most of you know my skills, I cant rate myself                   
Skill w/M4/AK47: Most of you know my skills, I cant rate myself                   
Skill w/Sniper: Very bad
Skill w/Deagle: Most of you know my skills, I cant rate myself                     
Skill w/Vehicles: Pretty good =)         
Other Skills: Some leadership skills from [H] and [D]             
(08-04-2008, 10:15 PM)Fredling link Wrote: Nickname: FredlinG                 
Contact: XFire: Fredling        MSN: N.Fredling@hotmail.com      IRC: FredlinG      Email: N.Fredling@hotmail.com                     
Teamspeak: Nope             
English: Pretty good writing, not speaking                   
SA-MP history: Played 4 mounths, after that ive been offline in 4 mounths         
EX-Gangs/Clans: [H], [D]         
Activity: I havent been online for 4 mounths but im planning to start again now                   
Skill w/M4/AK47: Most of you know my skills, I cant rate myself                   
Skill w/Sniper: Very bad
Skill w/Deagle: Most of you know my skills, I cant rate myself                     
Skill w/Vehicles: Pretty good =)         
Other Skills: Some leadership skills from [H] and [D]             

You can rate them pretty good ;)
hey :) fredling, post in our forum,

http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/foru...?board=8.0

thanks  ;)

Oh i read on the Forum...

Quote:Currently we aren't recruiting members.
You always can post an apply but the chance that you'll be accepted is very small.
If you get accepted, even with the non-recruiting status, than you must have high skills. If you don't, don't even bother.

So nvm that application ill train some more first ;)
(08-04-2008, 10:30 PM)Fredling link Wrote: Oh i read on the Forum...

your good enough :p, better then most bb.
(08-04-2008, 05:17 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Hey Pancakeman you have some nice stuff going in your MySpace player, some of those minimal bits sound very promising. They aren't technically quite "there" yet but the atmospheric side sounds great. Keep working on those mixdowns and you got a green light on your way. A small amount of producers are pushing the atmos these days so keep up what you are doing. Things don't always necessarily have to be dancefloor oriented.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Hi Hooger ,
thanks for listening  ;)
I appreciate your comments and agree producers are innovating each day.It's incredible what can be done with sound and silence.Many stuff isn't dance material btw, like ambient for example which is one of my fav. genres  :). I need to update my songs though ,these are outdated allready hehe.U into producing ?

Bit offtopic this but better than flaming ..
(08-04-2008, 10:30 PM)Fredling link Wrote: Oh i read on the Forum...

Well, that was posted but I've seen people apply and get accepted, I doubt if it's still like that :+