Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Thanks bro, photoshop ftw!!!!  :)
The background was done (too bussy to made a new one) i only add'd the guy and my name  :X
(08-04-2008, 01:48 PM)yeray link Wrote: YES, there is a proff of that (and he knows) but i wont show a shit becouse he is not that bad guy, and becouse im not like haze  :w

a) Post your proof. Do it, or pm me- because I have a feeling you're bluffing.

b) You're not like HaZe? Of course not.
HaZe is a strong fighter.
HaZe is an interesting guy.
HaZe wouldn't go to the effort of creating or maintaining a fucking website designed to insult and piss one person off.
http://maddolisweloveyou.smfforfree2.com/index.php
Heck, as you can see by YeraY's posts there, he even goes to the time and effort of creating signatures about me.
I must say I'm flattered, but unfortunately not insulted.
(08-04-2008, 02:52 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: a) Post your proof. Do it, or pm me- because I have a feeling you're bluffing.

b) You're not like HaZe? Of course not.
HaZe is a strong fighter.
HaZe is an interesting guy.
HaZe wouldn't go to the effort of creating or maintaining a fucking website designed to insult and piss one person off.
http://maddolisweloveyou.smfforfree2.com/index.php
Heck, as you can see by YeraY's posts there, he even goes to the time and effort of creating signatures about me.
I must say I'm flattered, but unfortunately not insulted.

a. I wont show a shit becouse the guy who im talking about dont want me to show the logs (and i repeat im not like haze)
    PRIVATE CHATS = PRIVATE CHATS

2.HaZe is best fighter then me... i never dennied that

And about that website you should get some info AGAIN before talk couse i didnt made those forums baby, someone invited me, i accepted the invitation and he made me admin. You fail again dear
(08-04-2008, 02:57 PM)yeray link Wrote: a. I wont show a shit becouse the guy who im talking about dont want me to show the logs (and i repeat im not like haze)

2.HaZe is best fighter then me... i never dennied that

And about that website you should get some info AGAIN before talk couse i didnt made those forums baby, someone invited me, i accepted the invitation and he made me admin. You fail again dear

HaZe is the best fighter, then you?
What you're second best? (I know what you're trying to say, but please don't abuse my language, comprende amigo?)

"http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/forum/index.php?topic=1199.0"
Yes, even a random BB application turned into a flame-Maddolis session. Link courtesy of [BA]8ball, thanks bro.
You kids truly have issues.

(08-04-2008, 02:57 PM)yeray link Wrote: a. I wont show a shit becouse the guy who im talking about dont want me to show the logs (and i repeat im not like haze)

You fail again dear
Well its obvious that you ARE bluffing, aka you ARE bullshitting, hence you just "failed."
(08-04-2008, 03:04 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: HaZe is the best fighter, then you?
What you're second best? (I know what you're trying to say, but please don't abuse my language, comprende amigo?)

"http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/forum/index.php?topic=1199.0"
Yes, even a random BB application turned into a flame-Maddolis session. Link courtesy of [BA]8ball, thanks bro.
Well its obvious that you ARE bluffing, aka you ARE bullshitting, hence you just "failed."

If you know what im trying to say where is the point to say i am the second best?? laugh about my english?? so mature  :X

and about that guy, i wont say a shit  :) but that shows how much you know the people from your clan  _O-  _O-
(08-04-2008, 03:11 PM)yeray link Wrote: If you know what im trying to say where is the point to say i am the second best?? laugh about my english?? so mature  :X

and about that guy, i wont say a shit  :) but that shows how much you know the people from your clan  _O-  _O-

Obviously you won't, because you have nothing.
I have proof that every single [BB] cheats BUT I WONT POST BECAUSE I WONT SAY A SHIT.

Oh, and *you* calling me immature? Take a fucking look at the links posted in my last two posts.

I'm sick of your bullshit. This conversation is over.
(08-04-2008, 03:19 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Obviously you won't, because you have nothing.
I have proof that every single [BB] cheats BUT I WONT POST BECAUSE I WONT SAY A SHIT.

Oh, and *you* calling me immature? Take a fucking look at the links posted in my last two posts.

I'm sick of your bullshit. This conversation is over.

No i wont post a shit simply becouse he is/was supossed to be my friend, and dear maddolis friends >> samp
And about that topic... say me where you read words from me talking about u
Quote:Yes, even a random BB application turned into a flame-Maddolis session. Link courtesy of [BA]8ball, thanks bro.

'flame-maddolis session'... haha... i rofl'ed a lot  _O-  (i hope u understand me)

About kids, and issues  8)7 ...well, this is another history...
O-)
I think we best end it right here. So we will.