Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Quote:Quote from: [P]SidVicious on August 03, 2008, 10:07:07 PM
they've kicked the proven cheaters
Not all of them.

Yes, all of them.

Quote:Quote from: rCp on Today at 01:22:29 AM
Because they dont use cheats. It's easy.
One of your leaders has even admitted to using them. (Look @ my sig for referance)

What i need to do ? kill him ?  8)7

Quote:here's what BB really thinks about cheats though

That is what yeray thinks. In BB we dont allow cheaters.

Quote:they kicked him after several months.

He was accepted to join BB in first days at May 2008.
I think July was the last month he played with us. Several months ?

Quote:2 were caught cheating on "more public" servers (LWs and LVP)

Yeah, were caught and were KICKED.

Quote:one wasn't kicked for months (literally months)

Who ? And paste dates, about when he caught cheating, and when we kicked him.

Quote:AizheR was given multiple chances.

Not because be cheater. After cheat in LW he was banned. 1st cheat=KICK.

Quote:and now that they're finally out, you're acting as if you've done the right thing?

Of course, if they are (finally?) out, it's because we did the right thing. Kick them.
What more we can do ?  :?
(08-04-2008, 08:49 AM)rCp link Wrote: He was accepted to join BB in first days at May 2008.
I think July was the last month he played with us. Several months ?

Read http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=3834.1365  (page 92 and 93 of this thread, 50 pages ago).
I know I brought up him being a cheater somewhere earlier in the thread, but I think page 92-93 (and a few other instances in this thread) have people informing you of him being a cheater.
Hence "several months."
fuckit don't even bother explaining to them madd, they're in complete and utter denial.
(08-04-2008, 09:05 AM)HaZe link Wrote: fuckit don't even bother explaining to them madd, they're in complete and utter denial.

As they have been for the last 80 pages of any cheating/laming/flaming accusations.
Maybe they'll stick to whatever new servers they've been going on- so we can deal with [RT], and then a special problem :P
Quote:« Reply #1371 on: May 24, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
done Cheesy  Heart
Edit:Shaka finished his trial Smiley congratz

I see... accepted at May end. And kicked in July.
Wow... how many 'several months'...

Quote:have people informing you of him being a cheater.

You are the people ?
or the same people is accusing to fire and yeray about be cheaters too ?

Quote:they're in complete and utter denial.

Of course. Cheater were caught, and cheater were kicked.
I dont know what we are discussing.
(08-03-2008, 10:57 PM)Extinction link Wrote: 2. healthrun, /taxi
4. they still have rt, /taxi, heathpickups and v0gelz or w/e they're using sometime

2. better from VIP room......
4. (HC4L) they still runnring to VIp room and they refill and come back, like this...
From HaZe's log:

Quote:[19:39] I'd kicked even HaZe if he did cheat on a server that wasn't the B&A server..

That's your leader saying that, means he allows cheating @ B&A server, so whole B&A is not to be trusted as they may have cheats?
maddo i see u care BB :) nice nice i love u too :> :P

about cheaters: in our clan was 2 cheaters but now they are out..so whats the problem?..btw maddo u have one cheater in yours clan too 8)7 flying cars ftw :w now shshshsssss.... :w
(08-04-2008, 12:46 PM)gangeris link Wrote: maddo i see u care BB :) nice nice i love u too :> :P

about cheaters: in our clan was 2 cheaters but now they are out..so whats the problem?..btw maddo u have one cheater in yours clan too 8)7 flying cars ftw :w now shshshsssss.... :w
Is there any prove for that? Now you are just acting like [RT] .. :X
(08-04-2008, 12:55 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Is there any prove for that? Now you are just acting like [RT] .. :X

;(

i dont need to prove it..i know myself and i dont need to prove for some1 (for expl u). that guy know it that he was banned time ago for cheats..