Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Some people?

Naw just not some people, THE LEADERS AND FOUNDERS.
yeray told me the two cheaters were kicked...

are there PROVEN cheaters left in the BB clan?
Quote:Some people?

Naw just not some people, THE LEADERS AND FOUNDERS.

Me never used cheats. Yeray too. And Pancakeman too.

We are the current 3 leaders.

And me dont care about if estroe and turkey used fly cheats 1 time in our server.
A server we are paying with our money.

Rest of 'chiters' in bb are now kicked or out. See our member list updated here http://www.birdsprojects.com/rcp/bb/foru...?topic=3.0
FiRe and Yeray admitted to having cheats.
(08-03-2008, 03:49 AM)GaNgSt4 link Wrote: FiRe and Yeray admitted to having cheats.

Oh my god. So what? You can't trust them now? Alright. What do you expect from him now? What else do you want? Just leave your stupid comments. You're a free kill anyways. Get your attention somewhere else.
Cheating for me is no problem as far as you don't do it on a public server (such as LVP and LW) and in a fight
or when you JUST fly around on your OWN server. Pffff.  We all know what you think about it, we all know who has cheats to have only fun with on private servers - is there really a need to have a discussion which begins and ends like the post above?
Also, estroe and me only did it when it was empty. (longjump ftw _O-)

We are/were not using cheats to have advantages like in a fight or money hacks(toggle on/off). That's for losers such as AizheR and Shaka. Small addition: A day before we(estroe and me) left BB, we noticed that AizheR had cheated on LW or LVP(don't remember), so we both decided to kick him. It was not accepted by other people though, so he stayed until he was caught cheating again.
yea i agree with Turkey, Cheating in private servers is there own choice but LVP LW is asking for a ban, so i dont think they will ever use it there... so Maddolis you dont have to trust them. just be friendly:D :9~

ME :9~
(08-03-2008, 08:58 AM)Turkey link Wrote: We are/were not using cheats to have advantages like in a fight or money hacks(toggle on/off).

You can say that all you want, but as we know you have admitted to using cheats, so we can't be sure whether you toggle healthhacks or not, and if you do, who you do it against.
(08-03-2008, 09:18 AM)GiLLi link Wrote: yea i agree with Turkey, Cheating in private servers is there own choice but LVP LW is asking for a ban, so i dont think they will ever use it there... so Maddolis you dont have to trust them. just be friendly:D :9~

ME :9~

Lol gilli u love laggolis, gay? mhahaha

and maddolis u always have shit to talk  :7 :7
[Image: warnpmod.gif] Enough of you.
(08-03-2008, 09:52 AM)DMX link Wrote: Lol gilli u love laggolis, gay? mhahaha

and maddolis u always have shit to talk  :7 :7
[Image: warnpmod.gif] Enough of you.
he is right but he could formulate it a bit else  _O-
Quote:so we can't be sure whether you toggle healthhacks or not

We can't be sure about if u are using it too. And about nobody really.

How anyone can be sure about if others are using cheats or not ?