Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-01-2008, 12:55 PM)yeray link Wrote: Then why are you in a clan??  8)7
clan = team work?  :?
on GTA:T, it was rare to have even 2 B&A on, our record was 3 BA, and that ended up quite quickly
Aye [BA]sCope is leet.
YeraY comes back and suddenly numerous flame wars errupt.
Give it up man, you're not wanted here.
I am not wanted by you, but like i care about you  _O- _O-
And no... i dont come to flame... i just read this forum after some days and i see some people never change... That is why i posted (not flaming btw)
(08-01-2008, 03:26 PM)yeray link Wrote: I am not wanted by you, but like i care about you  _O- _O-
And no... i dont come to flame... i just read this forum after some days and i see some people never change... That is why i posted (not flaming btw)

What's wrong with flaming? If it's done in a classy way, it's definitely a very good entertainment for the crowd. And the ones who say it isn't are just lying or they just need a pet or something :/

So don't say you are not here to flame. I personally am here to flame at like 10-20% of the time which is pretty reasonable percent in my opinion.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(08-01-2008, 03:53 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What's wrong with flaming? If it's done in a classy way, it's definitely a very good entertainment for the crowd. And the ones who say it isn't are just lying or they just need a pet or something :/

So don't say you are not here to flame. I personally am here to flame at like 10-20% of the time which is pretty reasonable percent in my opinion.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Thats a really nice post.
I'd like to think my flame is entertaining- I go easy on the expletives and still get a heated response!
But honestly YeraY, flaming about other people's relatives is uncool.
(08-01-2008, 05:06 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Thats a really nice post.
But honestly YeraY, flaming about other people's relatives is uncool.

actually madd u have to stop flaming...
<3 ur lagg
[Image: fail-owned-art-fail.jpg]
[Image: ThatsNotFunny.jpg]
(08-01-2008, 07:26 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: After we discovered that some members had been cheating, other [BB] including leaders now and past leaders have used cheats.
the rest of ur post was bullshit so i deleted it,

its true, some of our leaders have been cheated... not in fights only cheeting for having fun (flying cars etc) this was actually in our own BB server :X

and btw the "leaders" who have cheated are gone  O-) one of them even is admin on ur "dear" LVP