Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(07-18-2008, 09:53 PM)rCp link Wrote: One of the reasons, it's he thinks, cant fight nice with 300-400 ping (isp problem).

Yeah good on him. Who can fight nice with that ping, its fucking hard!
lol nub
(07-18-2008, 09:53 PM)rCp link Wrote: He isnt kicked. And he isnt left.

He will be a bit time innactive.

One of the reasons, it's he thinks, cant fight nice with 300-400 ping (isp problem).

now he know how hard it is to fight when ur ping is 300-400,it takes a lot of practice
well i have i-net problems just evenings..mornings my ping is normal..but i can play only evenings now..mornings busy..so...and reasons i want to leave wasnt only i-net..but u no need to know all reassons..;s

(07-19-2008, 05:31 AM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: now he know how hard it is to fight when ur ping is 300-400,it takes a lot of practice

if my ping only be 300 or 400 sure i can fight.. np... but now he is uping everytime from 200 to 500 and + ..so then i finghting see only players teleporting from one place to another..
(07-19-2008, 07:56 AM)gangeris link Wrote: well i have i-net problems just evenings..mornings my ping is normal..but i can play only evenings now..mornings busy..so...and reasons i want to leave wasnt only i-net..but u no need to know all reassons..;s

if my ping only be 300 or 400 sure i can fight.. np... but now he is uping everytime from 200 to 500 and + ..so then i finghting see only players teleporting from one place to another..

im sure u will fix that...is that the reason why u remove BB tag?
(07-19-2008, 08:14 AM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: im sure u will fix that...is that the reason why u remove BB tag?

gonna fix it after some weeks if not..then only after summer...nah not only this reason..other reasons was about my real life things..
ok,

KamiKaZe is full member now
Revolver is full member too

Und3r is accepted as trial

and Hyoga is back in action

congratz all!
Mkay first page updated...
grats
gratz