Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(07-17-2008, 12:53 AM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: i have lots of screenies but i dont want to mess ur reputation...next time dont tp,taxi,pause...noobie! _O- _O- _O-

omg gang with all ur high ping u r taxi away, learn to fight not to write dude, noobie=gang_lagg[Hc4L]
(07-17-2008, 08:05 AM)DMX link Wrote: omg gang with all ur high ping u r taxi away, learn to fight not to write dude, noobie=gang_lagg[Hc4L]

oh another MONGOLOID!!.... _O- _O- _O-
[Image: warnwarn.gif] You went too far with that.
At least Gang_Lord's hitbox is where his ping is.
You guys have much worse laggers- RT and BB- so drop the whole fucking "lagging" insult.
It's sa-mp, everybody fucking lags, the real problem is people who abuse /taxi, run under the ship and do whatever other lame things. That means your two clans.
Did DMX just say learn to fight and not to write? And that HC4l /taxi?

But wasn't he just recently kicked for /taxi abuse?  8)7
(07-17-2008, 09:25 AM)Flyby link Wrote: Did DMX just say learn to fight and not to write? And that HC4l /taxi?

But wasn't he just recently kicked for /taxi abuse?  8)7

[RT] are among the most hypocritical of the players on LVP.
I'd be in a 2v5, the two of us would shoot an RT or venom or whoever to the point that they drive away on a bike, or /taxi.
Then, we'd run for armour once they come back, and they'd yell "run, W style" and all that crap.
(07-17-2008, 09:17 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: At least Gang_Lord's hitbox is where his ping is.
You guys have much worse laggers- RT and BB- so drop the whole fucking "lagging" insult.
It's sa-mp, everybody fucking lags, the real problem is people who abuse /taxi, run under the ship and do whatever other lame things. That means your two clans.

true that! especially gangeris and yeray there ping is low" but there HB is nowhere to be found...
PS: DMX if u have problem fighting high pinger`s then ur skill is not enough,practice more!
(07-17-2008, 09:17 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: At least Gang_Lord's hitbox is where his ping is.

Its between me and ganglord.And i think most of the guys who are playing on lvp knwo that im not tping or taxing away.
And gang_lord your following me like a stupid dog.i cant even buy props or something....i dont wanna fight you everytime cause you  annoy me.youre are hunting me then you die.your hunting me again then you die.whats the point?

Btw ive to say that maddolis is right gang lord doesnt lag his hitbox is like his ping.
(07-17-2008, 10:07 AM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: true that! especially gangeris and yeray there ping is low" but there HB is nowhere to be found...
PS: DMX if u have problem fighting high pinger`s then ur skill is not enough,practice more!

Actually I don't have a problem with YeraYs hitbox, he's 80 ping or something and its around there (slightly more lead aim around ship, perhaps).
gangeris has 120 ping, but hitbox closer to 180-200. Just for future references, aim there.
Or just throw shitloads of nades so the hitbox doesn't matter one bit :D

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(07-17-2008, 01:31 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: Its between me and ganglord.And i think most of the guys who are playing on lvp knwo that im not tping or taxing away.
And gang_lord your following me like a stupid dog.i cant even buy props or something....i dont wanna fight you everytime cause you  annoy me.youre are hunting me then you die.your hunting me again then you die.whats the point?

Btw ive to say that maddolis is right gang lord doesnt lag his hitbox is like his ping.

u cant even take my armor shithead! u running away from me coz u dont want get pwnt by me...last time we fight you /pause then /taxi then yell something shit about hc4l,anyway i wont argue anymore thats ur style BB style... :w