Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(06-18-2008, 02:10 AM)Samadhi link Wrote: no autoaimer  ;) ... sorry vio  _O-

LOL. Why use Auto Aiming? The normal way is much more fun.
(06-18-2008, 02:38 PM)Ryder link Wrote: LOL. Why use Auto Aiming? The normal way is much more fun.
and the thing is that u won't hit anything with autoaim.... _O-
so im denied from the best clan ever?  :'( :'( :'( :'(

no cussin my autoaim plz
(06-18-2008, 03:50 PM)violax link Wrote: so im denied from the best clan ever? 

No you dont, i told you.. Come some day under my desk and i will accept you  :w
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww
Quote:IDmad link=topic=3834.msg119846#msg119846 date=1213800110]
and the thing is that u won't hit anything with autoaim.... _O-
there is a little correction.

This is what violax is doin, He is running to the armor near the pirate ship the one at the hotel. Its a tight road so you run behind him, he turns arround and shoots, no need for autoaim.
(06-18-2008, 10:05 PM)Leski link Wrote: there is a little correction.

This is what violax is doin, He is running to the armor near the pirate ship the one at the hotel. Its a tight road so you run behind him, he turns arround and shoots, no need for autoaim.

na thts wt nerds like u do, come FC nd 1v1 me nerd
(06-18-2008, 10:05 PM)Leski link Wrote: there is a little correction.

Well then you're an idiot to play into his tactics.
If violax can do at least decently well against me, it proves his manual aim is strong.
Lol good fighting [BB], im not an ally (SWK is not allied with anyone tbh) but it was [BA] and [HC4L] and i think [SaW] vs you guys, so i decided to help the outnumbered ones, we kicked ass :D
mh yeah... HC4L, W and BA avoid to have fair fights. anyway... we become more and more. in the future it will be  50 BB vs LVP  _O- guess who is outnumbered then  :X