Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
I think this is getting old now, lets stop the flame and whining and have fun? isn't that why we play ? HF all.
(06-07-2008, 06:35 PM)dyNamo link Wrote: I think this is getting old now, lets stop the flame and whining and have fun? isn't that why we play ? HF all.
thats the spirit hopefully more [LVP] think that  :)
Ded.. so how about 1on1s, BB server.. we can post the results here and in BA forums..

I challange all you BBs to 1on1.. hope yall accept, no need to chat so we can avoid 'flames'
just tell me who accepts, we can go to the server, get it over with.. see what happens when
the typing stops and the shooting starts.

Hope atleast most of you accept  :)
Lol saw.. you dont need to post here you know you can come when you want, same as the rest off clowns  :+ btw funny night with Blood_bukake. Really good fights  :)
I love balthazor!!!! even though he hates me XD
To be honest, we dont HATE anyone we just love to semi-flame at eachother :+, some BB are "okay" some "aren't" but not many aren't, more are okay and YeraY your a cool guy :D
yeah yeray is cool  :+ you old basterd  O+
(06-08-2008, 11:47 AM)dyNamo link Wrote: more are okay and YeraY your a cool guy :D
(06-08-2008, 11:59 AM)Agent link Wrote: yeah yeray is cool  :+ you old basterd  O+
:P O+ Thanks  :>

HOW I CAN BE BAD BOY???? IM EVER HAPPY!!  O-)
Here one pic from rcp and me  _O- say thanks to pancake

[Image: yerayrcp.jpg]

_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

hahahaha n1 _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-