Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
gratz BB on ur 100th pagee

HI YERAY
Thanks guys  :P
Yo arno how you know i was here?  :o  :)
Congrats with almost 100pages.  *O*

EDIT: Congrats with 100pages! :P
(05-31-2008, 01:11 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: Congrats with almost 100pages.  *O*
Lol 100 pages was your post :P
(05-30-2008, 10:54 PM)Samadhi link Wrote: lol haze? easy kills?  _O- okay... if u think ^^
and what about bad attidude? he only is annoyed cause we dont kiss W's asses and dont care about other opinions.

at least its just a game. this bullshit like "my dick is bigger than yours" is childish... and no need to reply, cause we all know now: BB sucks, chuck norris dreams every night of maddolis, W were here before GTA cames out, haze is a nerd, HC4L deserve the most respect u can ever earn... if i forgot anything its why i'm BB and we are stupid  :w
lmao  _O-
Even still, I call kids like Samadhi and ZaMboR easykills because they'd just /taxi or drive away when on low health, and still call me a "noob" (come on, think of a real word).

I tend not to call guys like Aizher or Hoffpop easykills, they usually fight till the fight's over.
And sure, you don't kiss my ass, but HaZe doesn't kiss any ass.
Its just you BB, leski and strika in a big asskissin triangle there.
strika in BB? i knew x2g would fail
Hehe thanks Darkfire :)  O+
Arno replied to early  ;)
(05-31-2008, 02:45 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Even still, I call kids like Samadhi and ZaMboR easykills because they'd just /taxi or drive away when on low health, and still call me a "noob" (come on, think of a real word).

I tend not to call guys like Aizher or Hoffpop easykills, they usually fight till the fight's over.
And sure, you don't kiss my ass, but HaZe doesn't kiss any ass.
Its just you BB, leski and strika in a big asskissin triangle there.
Maddolis, just stop it already. All your provoking and attacking.....pathetic and not even mature.
We all know your opinion about BB already.
If you see them teleporting away just /report it, and/or don't even fight with them.
Once again I tell you, if you complain about something, do it in more mature way. And this goes to everyone.
Great how a game turns into something else. :/
(05-31-2008, 08:52 AM)Turkey link Wrote: Maddolis, just stop it already. All your provoking and attacking.....pathetic and not even mature.
We all know your opinion about BB already.
If you see them teleporting away just /report it, and/or don't even fight with them.
Once again I tell you, if you complain about something, do it in more mature way. And this goes to everyone.
Great how a game turns into something else. :/
so /taxi, /tp, /dive in fights its reportable reason? they get jailed or?