Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(05-29-2008, 03:56 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I also noticed him healthhack toggling on sa-mp. And my brain is "big enough" to tell that, along with my sa-mp knowledge.

He was also banned here for weaponcheats. By Xen0n.
I think Xen0n knows a fucking rocketlauncher/minigun when he sees one- and his bans tend to be right on the money.

So you can keep acting as if you think he's a clean fighter, we all know he's a cheater as do you.
Your clan is now comparable to [MOFO], another clan with cheating members.

I hope he doesn't get unbanned- but judging by the rate of cheaters who get unbanned here on LVP, its probably likely that he will get unbanned.

The thing about this Maddo. You know your going to get crap for posting this.
The usual, Oh it was just "Lag", "He Dont cheat",And the biggest of all "There is no proof"
The proof is the players that fight them.
Cheaters have no right to be on LVP, or in any clan.
And I swear if i see [BB] arguing his Ban with "It was just lag"
I am going to Die laughing.....
(05-29-2008, 04:41 AM)SpeCnaZ link Wrote: The thing about this Maddo. You know your going to get crap for posting this.
The usual, Oh it was just "Lag", "He Dont cheat",And the biggest of all "There is no proof"
The proof is the players that fight them.
Cheaters have no right to be on LVP, or in any clan.
And I swear if i see [BB] arguing his Ban with "It was just lag"
I am going to Die laughing.....
it sometimes is lag in fact i was banned for health hax long ago, if you r further you might have more posibilities of being desyncd or in other way sometimes is the server, thats why even if u die to resync it doesnt work, u still being desyncd, some noobs aproach that desyncing and attack other ppl, if they attack skilled ppl, they will report him as health hax0r, but ye, the most sure its it was a healthhax instead of laghax  :+
People cheat in this game? NOOOOOO..surrreelly we have more of a life than that right? right?!  :D
1. It's spelled 'cheat'.

2. I'm saying he healthhack toggled *on top* of the other cheats he used, eg. weapon cheats.
Healthhack toggling is harder to prove than weapon cheats, obviously- but even still, surviving a /nuke (when not paused or anything) is one way to see that they are toggling.

3. If he's unbanned given the "benefit of the doubt" I'll be very disappointed.
Removed a couple of replies, again. Why can't some people read?

(05-28-2008, 10:09 PM)estroe link Wrote: Just drop the subject. Get back on-topic. Goes for everyone, that includes Zapper/FiRe.
Tell that to the mega brain who posted over you  :w
And he is not banned by using rocket launcher or other weapons like this... Dont talk if you dont know about what are you talking
(05-29-2008, 12:50 PM)yeray link Wrote: Tell that to the mega brain who posted over you  :w
And he is not banned by using rocket launcher or other weapons like this... Dont talk if you dont know about what are you talking

Is it that hard to understand what estroe said above you? Just talk about something else than cheating and stay ontopic without provoking/flaming, kthxbye.

Critism is alright, but do it with out to provoke people.
(05-29-2008, 01:11 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Is it that hard to understand what estroe said above you? Just talk about something else than cheating and stay ontopic without provoking/flaming, kthxbye.
(05-29-2008, 03:56 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I also noticed him healthhack toggling on sa-mp. And my brain is "big enough" to tell that, along with my sa-mp knowledge.
Tell me where i flamed?  8)7
Nice pics Bro! _O_ _O_ *O*
Updated memberlist.
Jeanmi passed his trial.