Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(05-27-2008, 07:41 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: thanks dear dramaqueen
why u need to say that, flamer ?
Well to insult me isnt the right way to try not to flame or?!
FiRe u need attetion or wtf is wrong with u in the last time?Your keeping Shaka the cheater in the clan coz you will have atleast one guy(who is cheating)good at walking weapons ?c'mon he is banned on LVP,GTAT for cheats and ur keep saying that he aint!
erm... about lvp is going to be fixed soon dont worry, about gtat i dont know nothing atm but i hope he is going to get unbanned too...
Btw liljon.. i see at last you have too much learned about him... you know the resason becosue he is  banned from lvp and gtat???
He already said: cheating
Is too bad acuse people without know nothing about...
Actually i talk the admin who banned him and im very sure shaka is going to be unbanned soon from lvp.
About GTAT.. he is banned becouse one guy frapped a video where shaka had low health and cant kill him.... He got a few days ban by this video (was no cheats btw just lag) but he (llittle brain  :( ) go to draco to insult him becouse ban...... so he get more hours banned..
That is the simple reason becouse he is banned. (i wont tell who banned him and why is him banned from lvp, its all nearly to be fixed)
(05-28-2008, 05:33 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: Well to insult me isnt the right way to try not to flame or?!
erm, u just told to me dramaqueen ?

and  flamer ? is an insult now ?

learn to be more mature cuz insulting people with stupyd things is making u foolish ( oh sry i forgot its normal for SA-MP)

Burned ?
Just drop the subject. Get back on-topic. Goes for everyone, that includes Zapper/FiRe.
(05-28-2008, 07:38 PM)yeray link Wrote: About GTAT.. he is banned becouse one guy frapped a video where shaka had low health and cant kill him.... He got a few days ban by this video (was no cheats btw just lag) but he (llittle brain  :( ) go to draco to insult him becouse ban...... so he get more hours banned..

I also noticed him healthhack toggling on sa-mp. And my brain is "big enough" to tell that, along with my sa-mp knowledge.

He was also banned here for weaponcheats. By Xen0n.
I think Xen0n knows a fucking rocketlauncher/minigun when he sees one- and his bans tend to be right on the money.

So you can keep acting as if you think he's a clean fighter, we all know he's a cheater as do you.
Your clan is now comparable to [MOFO], another clan with cheating members.

I hope he doesn't get unbanned- but judging by the rate of cheaters who get unbanned here on LVP, its probably likely that he will get unbanned.
(05-29-2008, 03:56 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I also noticed him healthhack toggling on sa-mp. And my brain is "big enough" to tell that, along with my sa-mp knowledge.

He was also banned here for weaponcheats. By Xen0n.
I think Xen0n knows a fucking rocketlauncher/minigun when he sees one- and his bans tend to be right on the money.

So you can keep acting as if you think he's a clean fighter, we all know he's a cheater as do you.
Your clan is now comparable to [MOFO], another clan with cheating members.

I hope he doesn't get unbanned- but judging by the rate of cheaters who get unbanned here on LVP, its probably likely that he will get unbanned.
i was the only one one that didnt chit in mofo, i have seen half of that ppl perm banned. such comparison is an exageration, cuz u cant know when a chiter can join a good clan like bb, anyways you cant say its chiting before admins give the veredict and i dont agree with "the rate of cheaters that get unbanned" ... that were old times, now cheaters dont have any chance.