Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
delic, its a bad attitude to dont help your brothers. u hang around with guys who tried to kill me and skilled. u just watched and said "i want to chill, i dont want to help" and stuff like that.  :r

help your clanmates is a requirement to be in a clan... i'm glad that u left. we got many new good guys with better skills and better attitude.  :w

@maddolis, shoebox: can u guys care about your affairs please? there is no need to write your opinions here. what about more fights, less talking and less annoying? would be nice  ;)
Samadhi, can you answer me this:

Is it true that, in your opinion,
You ALWAYS have to fight?
There is no time to chill?
Hating other clanmembers such as HC4L/W/BA is needed?
You can't just chill a bit when you just woke up?          (Don't know if he said that in gangchat or something)
You always have to be enemies ingame?

I don't think so, you can just chill out with people you normally fight. It's not that you like hate each other for real. It's a game... This ain't like a real war..
estroe u know me... did i talk about hating or did i talk about helping mates? sure u can chill, but isnt it a little bit weird to chill while brothers were shooted down only 10 meters far away? he wanted to chill with guys who shooted us...

suddenly after some more brothers joined he wanted to help... but chill when he see skilled and me are losing a 6(?) vs 2.
(05-26-2008, 12:32 PM)Samadhi link Wrote: estroe u know me... did i talk about hating or did i talk about helping mates? sure u can chill, but isnt it a little bit weird to chill while brothers were shooted down only 10 meters far away? he wanted to chill with guys who shooted us...

suddenly after some more brothers joined he wanted to help... but chill when he see skilled and me are losing a 6(?) vs 2.

No, you didn't talk about hating but by your post you made me think of that. For this case, he just woke up, I can understand his side. As I said in my last post, I don't know how far he informed you and Skilled there. If it was 10 meters away he surely should've fought along imo. I know DeLiC loves his ratio (:+) so that might be his reason to not fight in that 6 vs 2.

Quote:suddenly after some more brothers joined he wanted to help...

Seems he woke up :+ Nah, maybe he was done chilling and had his eyes open a bit more. Might be coincidence that he joined after more came, or you can see my last point about his ratio.
Samadhi don't play innocent.

You snipe the fc and say "I'm sniping nubs". I reply "you're the nub around here."
Then you ask me why I always "unneccesarily flame."
Another failed attempt at acting innocent.

I'll tell you what I do not do:
-Flame clanmembers.
-Teamkill clanmembers.
-taxi abuse.
-driveby.
-Flame first/provoke and then immediately act innocent when I get flamed back.

There. I just gave you my un-asked-for opinion, and you can stick it in your pipe and smoke it- apparently it's not the only thing you're smoking apart from the crew's cock.
@ estroe ... i talked to delic at pm... he wasnt afk or something else. he just didnt want to help

@ maddolis i snipered just a 1min ... and i think its okay, cause i didnt start shooting at fc. i connected to server and just tp to delic to watch some fights. 2 sec later all guys at fc shooted me... without reason.

sure i flamed delic, cause i was pissed of. i just shoot him, after he left/kicked the/from clan. i dont have to act innocent if i'm not. thats your turn... and for the future i will ignore you in gamechat, cause there is no sense to talk to you.  :w
Quote:IDmad link=topic=3834.msg113450#msg113450 date=1211744707]
when we fought when u had a fast skin I killed u with half hp. When u didn't have fast skin I killed u with bit of a armor.lmfao if I remember right u weren't any good with normal skins before either. I'm not anything special but atleast I don't use lame ways to be better like fast skins.fail. it's like "yo" and u usually don't say it as "bai"

Wow you got balls, only smaller than your brain..
(05-26-2008, 01:44 PM)Plugy link Wrote: Wow you got balls, only smaller than your brain..

That's quite positive, I guess. :)
(05-26-2008, 02:09 PM)Turkey link Wrote: That's quite positive, I guess. :)
Thinking my self same..
I don't wanna meet the man who's testicles are bigger than his brain.

And I certainly don't wanna meet the woman who's testicles are bigger than her brain.

I guess that means I don't wanna meet any BB.
It's a fine line between bravery and insanity.