Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
yeah some forum dwelling mod edited my post. i said PTM fags
(05-25-2008, 05:40 PM)HaZe link Wrote: yeah some forum dwelling mod edited my post. i said PTM spider experts

lol
Quote:IDmad link=topic=3834.msg112646#msg112646 date=1211457660]
lol he was only good with fast skins so u lost nothing.
Haha, only thing can you proof an shit..
Everyone got good skillz, but how good?!
You are telling me im only good with fast skinns?!
IDmad you are an clown ass, what are you then?
Before i was playng allways with normal skinns, soo dont come say in what are someone good and not..
Ownage is ownage, learn play and flame, dont flame without reason, Was i hurt you, NO, You just are playng lilde child who likes flame each clan/gang members..
Mayby you are same bad without skills yourself, Only good skills with Flaming..

Bai "MORO" (means Bai in finland smht like this..)
Well at last.. noone can prove that shaka was cheating... he is only perm ban from lvp (i still wanting to know if the ban was with account registered or not...becouse he played sometimes lvp without regsiter so... without pass).
And i repeat NOONE CAN PROVE THAT HE IS CHEATING, noone have him frapped cheating... and all time he have with us i never have seen him doing too... so i dont see any reason to kick him actually....
(05-25-2008, 02:56 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Not to mention that nobody in your clan is too good for me to handle.
maddolis... Sorry him about that man.... he dont know about he cant talk with god  8)7
(05-25-2008, 07:16 PM)yeray link Wrote: Well at last.. noone can prove that shaka was cheating... he is only perm ban from lvp (i still wanting to know if the ban was with account registered or not...becouse he played sometimes lvp without regsiter so... without pass).
And i repeat NOONE CAN PROVE THAT HE IS CHEATING, noone have him frapped cheating... and all time he have with us i never have seen him doing too... so i dont see any reason to kick him actually....
And maddolis... Sorry him about that man.... he dont know about he cant talk with god  8)7

If he would've cheated you wouldn't kick him. We've seen your opinion about cheating in the past, didn't we. ;)
(05-25-2008, 07:16 PM)yeray link Wrote: Well at last.. noone can prove that shaka was cheating... he is only perm ban from lvp (i still wanting to know if the ban was with account registered or not...becouse he played sometimes lvp without regsiter so... without pass).
And i repeat NOONE CAN PROVE THAT HE IS CHEATING, noone have him frapped cheating... and all time he have with us i never have seen him doing too... so i dont see any reason to kick him actually....maddolis... Sorry him about that man.... he dont know about he cant talk with god  8)7

I told you before, it was him who got banned, it was registered, it was him.
Lol turkey... funny comming from you.
How many reports i had from you in BB server about you was cheating??  _O-  _O-
How many times i told you to stop cheats or go to other place???
So..Is needed to ban you becouse you was cheating??
Fsss, kmon turkey.. about aizher was just one fucked time, just for fun and money cheats  :r
Is that really a reason to dont recruit him in any clan of samp??
That's a quite difference in my opinion. Did I do any harm to you by flying around? Baltha and Dyssie enjoyed it too ;)

Quote:Is that really a reason to dont recruit him in any clan of samp??
If 2 founders didn't agree with that, yes.
cant u guys just discuss this on BB forum?
(05-25-2008, 07:11 PM)Plugy link Wrote: Haha, only thing can you proof an shit..
Everyone got good skillz, but how good?!
You are telling me im only good with fast skinns?!
when we fought when u had a fast skin I killed u with half hp. When u didn't have fast skin I killed u with bit of a armor.
Quote:IDmad you are an clown ass, what are you then?
Before i was playng allways with normal skinns, soo dont come say in what are someone good and not..
Ownage is ownage, learn play and flame, dont flame without reason, Was i hurt you, NO, You just are playng lilde child who likes flame each clan/gang members..
Mayby you are same bad without skills yourself, Only good skills with Flaming..
lmfao if I remember right u weren't any good with normal skins before either. I'm not anything special but atleast I don't use lame ways to be better like fast skins.
Quote:Bai "MORO" (means Bai in finland smht like this..)
fail. it's like "yo" and u usually don't say it as "bai"