Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(05-21-2008, 10:27 AM)rCp link Wrote: and, we do it ?

Yes.

(05-21-2008, 10:27 AM)rCp link Wrote: There is any rule for that ? I think NO. The FC its free usage... then...
Actually bomberteo didn't start complaining about you shooting them at the fc, he was replying to another BB member who previously complained about hc4l throwing grenades at the fc.
Quote:Quote from: rCp on Today at 11:27:21 AM
and, we do it ?

Yes.

Who ?

Quote:Actually bomberteo didn't start complaining about you shooting them at the fc, he was replying to another BB member who previously complained about hc4l throwing grenades at the fc.

am, ok. Anyway, i know it's annyoning to die naded in FC,
but... was the answer i got: 'There isn't rules here' ... and it's the answer i give today.
(05-21-2008, 11:40 AM)rCp link Wrote: Who ?
Samadhi, Zambor, Walkman, Pancakeman. From what I can remember.

(05-21-2008, 11:40 AM)rCp link Wrote: am, ok. Anyway, i know it's annyoning to die naded in FC,
but... was the answer i got: 'There isn't rules here' ... and it's the answer i give today.
I agree. FC is a player-enforced area (much like the rest of LVP minus the ship).
I don't have a problem with HC4L fighting there, BB fighting there, or me fighting there.
well, im not going to start a discussion here about that,
but I doubt it much.

Players like Pancakeman doing taxi abuse ?

Anyway, where its the limit between abuse and usage ?

I can write here names too (ex clan leaders), of players that after do a /taxi said: 'i did because me was out of stamina'....
It's that abuse or use ? It's really a nice excuse ?

nah...
(05-21-2008, 07:12 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'm not saying that balthazor is a bad fighter- he isn't, but I'm just saying that it's no big deal if he won that 1v2

No he is not.. and im agree with you... i dont know why some people is mading a drama with that video...
Maybe he was lucky this day... the point is he frapped :)
And gangeris posted that video beocuse darkfire poted war results....
Well.. same as balthazor was lucky that day... maybe you won that war by luck?  :o
Nah joke... guys really... dont made a drama with this, all people can have bad days  8)7

Edit:About taxis.... well, if they do they wont do again, but i dont see the reason from some people talking here about taxi, when they do sometimes too
(05-21-2008, 09:19 AM)bomberteo link Wrote: Well, i've never experienced HC4L nade FC without a gang fight there but i have several times experienced that BB uses FC as a fort and dosn't allow any HC4L duelin' at FC - But thats not the point. We don't abuse taxi or anything else because that is a gang rule. Maybe you should make one as well

i see many times then hc4l abusing taxi...and alot time then they are nading fc like noo.s...

maddolis u too are taxi abusing so better shshs :w :w dont say that u arent...alot of times i see then u taxi abuse...

we can all talk about others but first look to your self...
:+ :r
lol baltha... your 3 post.. congratulations bitch  :+
(05-21-2008, 10:27 AM)rCp link Wrote: and, we do it ?

Yeah..
The worst of all: Lee, he's so fast in /taxi or /tp away that he's gone before his armour got shot off, lol.
Don't worry, if that, it's true,
you wont back to see again this action from any of us.