Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Well i will be clear here... Zambor is out of BB for some reasons aobut you dont need to know here...
I have to say too, maybe he is comming back... he know what is the way to come back, now please end off discussion and leave him.
LOL, dont discuss
:+
(05-03-2008, 11:20 PM)gangeris link Wrote: lol????? :) :) _O- _O- _O- was only full flame from BA (exp:buhu)..better go talk in BA topic who need kick from BA.. :w :>
No-one needs to be kicked out of B&A.  :+
(05-03-2008, 10:47 PM)HaZe link Wrote: zambor is worse than him

I agree.
Zambor would have the worst attitude of them, followed by Walkman.

Judging by his posts, the thought that gangeris is not a 13 y/o asian girl is horrific indeed.
Well guys YeraY is right it wasnt not only flaming..end of discussion.

And MrZappa gtfo our topic we dont need your unnessesary comments here...bye. :w :w
Is it "unnessesary comments" that I speak the thruth about your fellow clanmembers?  :+ Besides, you can't keep me out. Unless you have a special key or something.  :w
(05-04-2008, 02:18 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I agree.
Zambor would have the worst attitude of them, followed by Walkman.

Judging by his posts, the thought that gangeris is not a 13 y/o asian girl is horrific indeed.

maddolis u stupid or what?

(05-03-2008, 04:49 PM)gangeris link Wrote: pizdiec gaidys...maddolis go away from this topic :w :w :w go try find more allies to kill BB  :z :z :z

_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

plz go away..we no need yours stupid comments here  :w :w

[modbreak]No flame and talk in english[/modbreak]
Everyone can post in this thread. And gangeris, please talk in english and not russian, also don't flame yourself. Funny how you guys ignore your own flames.
(05-04-2008, 10:20 AM)Turkey link Wrote: Everyone can post in this thread. And gangeris, please talk in english and not russian, also don't flame yourself. Funny how you guys ignore your own flames.

okey baby :+  i still love u :* u know that  :P _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

and im not russian..clever man  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
Well and why tomozj wanted to ban me if i post once again in BA thread?!...LOL You mods dont know what to do right?..
And btw its going to be a forumwar again -.-"