Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Well maddolis YeraY is right tomozj didnt want that i post anything in BA thread if yes i would get banned for a few days so if YeraY dont want it that you post he you should stop....
I wonder what happened to the BB I used to know
Hmmm.....better ask maddo what happend to him..
(05-01-2008, 09:31 PM)Lityanko link Wrote: I wonder what happened to the BB I used to know

time flies m8
(05-01-2008, 09:31 PM)Lityanko link Wrote: I wonder what happened to the BB I used to know
Lity, is nothing against [W], i still loving you guys. That is only for Maddolis
(05-02-2008, 12:06 AM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: Hmmm.....better ask maddo what happend to him..

Hah, dude you haven't seen me in the last two months due to your own inactivity.

But yes, I'm the person who recruited guys like Zambor to join me. Yup.

Honestly I don't give a rats ass about my relationship with BB.
I helped them attain a reasonable strong level when I liked you due to getting our two clans together to have clan fights, and rolling against outnumbered opponents on LVP and whatever not.
But then some of your members became active/joined, such as Dyslexia who started flaming me for my ping before I even fought them...
And of course Zambor, but I don't even have to bother writing about him (apart from that I have a lil something underway, look out for it).

I even decided to give you guys another chance, apologising to you and starting from a clean slate, but with all this crap I continued to get after we were "friends" again from guys like zambor and yeray, I don't bother putting up with bullshit. I counteract it.

In fact I'm happy I'm your enemy now- just my mere presence on LVP transforms you guys into a deathly shocked/terrified state, you start flaming me before I even fight or talk to you, and when I do fight, I often ally with various other fighters (often HC4L, a couple of other more advanced fighters whom I won't name) to kill you guys in a 2v5, or 4v10 in many instances.

And of course, when you're 6v2'ing 2 poor helpless *insert clanname here*s, then I can join them and I have the power to transform that 2v6 loss into a 3v6 victory.
BB= tough fighters? More like sore losers.

You're not really worth my time to write this post, but I've had these thoughts in my mind for some time now, so don't go worrying about how long it took my to write this- I know I wont.

Enjoy failure, BB, you'll be seeing a lot of it in the upcoming weeks.
(05-02-2008, 01:59 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hah, dude you haven't seen me in the last two months due to your own inactivity.

But yes, I'm the person who recruited guys like Zambor to join me. Yup.

Honestly I don't give a rats ass about my relationship with BB.
I helped them attain a reasonable strong level when I liked you due to getting our two clans together to have clan fights, and rolling against outnumbered opponents on LVP and whatever not.
But then some of your members became active/joined, such as Dyslexia who started flaming me for my ping before I even fought them...
And of course Zambor, but I don't even have to bother writing about him (apart from that I have a lil something underway, look out for it).

I even decided to give you guys another chance, apologising to you and starting from a clean slate, but with all this crap I continued to get after we were "friends" again from guys like zambor and yeray, I don't bother putting up with bullshit. I counteract it.

In fact I'm happy I'm your enemy now- just my mere presence on LVP transforms you guys into a deathly shocked/terrified state, you start flaming me before I even fight or talk to you, and when I do fight, I often ally with various other fighters (often HC4L, a couple of other more advanced fighters whom I won't name) to kill you guys in a 2v5, or 4v10 in many instances.

And of course, when you're 6v2'ing 2 poor helpless *insert clanname here*s, then I can join them and I have the power to transform that 2v6 loss into a 3v6 victory.
BB= tough fighters? More like sore losers.

You're not really worth my time to write this post, but I've had these thoughts in my mind for some time now, so don't go worrying about how long it took my to write this- I know I wont.

Enjoy failure, BB, you'll be seeing a lot of it in the upcoming weeks.
quoted for the truth
Well, now looks like if you are an angel now...  :r

Tbh, i hate all tha situation  we was friendly at past, i remember not much time ago you and me talking on BB server about all that shit... just 17 hours after that talk you was flaming some BB member in LVP.
Dude you are not dumb... You use to send little flames to some BB members (who you know get easy angry) and when they start you shut your mouth.
Maybe is not your fault at all, im agree with some of our members have easy way to flame... im trying to change that, but provocating  is not the best way to finish that.

Btw sorry my bad english  :+
(Retracted this post).
Well Maddo ye i was inactive...
I really dont know what happend.I just know that Dyslexia became active again...since then all this shit started...Im just wondering why you talk about ALL BB's or did you ever had a problem with me?
Actually i just see that you mention ZamBoR and Dyslexia about flaming altough you never shot them.
Sound weird cant belive that you joined LvP and they started to flame you from the begining.
We stayed neutral after we had our first GW's which were nice.
Im still hanging around with some [W]'s and im not going to shoot them in the future...
That some BB's form an alliance with [HC4L] and after your state a couple of other clans wasnt right.
It sounds lame and we going to change that...

Well done nothing more to say...