Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Rofl this guy is damn proud of overrolling... _O- _O- _O-
(04-28-2008, 06:30 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: Congratz Delic and ZamboR are full members now :)
reeeeally? the taxi abuser/flamer/whiner actually made it to a full [BB]? no offense but you guys should raise your standards.
(05-01-2008, 12:09 PM)HaZe link Wrote: reeeeally? the taxi abuser/flamer/whiner actually made it to a full [BB]? no offense but you guys should raise your standards.
Quoted for truth. Or did you think too much of BB to begin with?
Quite probably both.

@Below: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta
Technically Guy Fawkes.
Fire, that guy in your sig... looks a bit like Serj Tankian... is that who it is supposed to be?

[modbreak]Ontopic please[/modbreak]
(05-01-2008, 12:09 PM)HaZe link Wrote: reeeeally? the taxi abuser/flamer/whiner actually made it to a full [BB]? no offense but you guys should raise your standards.

Don't forget that cheater called AizheR. :w
(05-01-2008, 01:19 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Don't forget that cheater called AizheR. :w

AizheR Cheater?  :o

i Dont Think So..  :r
Erm.... Haze you are wrong, we arnt and if you see some of we doing please tell me name.
Maddolis you are not allowed to type here, im sorry.
Turkey.... i have to say you something????......  8)7

Well HaZe no offence but let them whine,flame and abuse but they will stay in BB...
How often did you join a clan and in how many clans you were?And wheres your problem?You wont have anything to do with it or?

(05-01-2008, 02:30 PM)yeray link Wrote: Erm.... Haze you are wrong, we arnt and if you see some of we doing please tell me name.
Maddolis you are not allowed to type here, im sorry.
Turkey.... i have to say you something????......  8)7

a) HaZe is right. He does /taxi abuse, he does flame and he does whine.
Not to mention being an easykill.

b) As LilJon so kindly pointed out to me weeks ago, these are LVP forums.
So far there hasn't been a rule implemented where if you stick my name in the initial post then I can't post here. That's sa-mp forums, not LVP forums.

And don't waste your breath saying "im sorry", we both know that isn't the case.
So drop the formalities and just tell me to piss off like a man.
Lets use other words.... YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE