Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :.
(02-04-2014, 10:20 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: the gang name has never made much sense since all the members do is lame with rc barons and backshoot ppl with snipers

Oh lord...
It's like saying all sLK-members are unemployed and therefore play on LVP almost 24/7  :w
Well thats too bad. eF disappering more and more. Just me and Holsje that are really active and maybe bankai.
(02-03-2014, 10:55 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: Hey there!

After a long time LR and I decided to play lvp for a while and wanted to make some changes and left eF (It has nothing to do with members or clan itself)

We want to thank eF for all the things that were done for us and wish good luck.

Still love eF

Cheers
This is really not what we expected from you, but we're still all good with you guys. Good luck with whatever you're going to do next! ;)

(02-03-2014, 11:02 PM)Shark link Wrote: eF is now closed.
Shark, man, this is not Sporting... just be a good boy please!!

(02-04-2014, 10:05 AM)Fuse link Wrote: yeah i heard it. i wonder why they closed it
Maybe 'cause you were still sleeping. ;)
(02-04-2014, 11:03 AM)eF.Melmac link Wrote: Well thats too bad. eF disappering more and more. Just me and Holsje that are really active and maybe bankai.

We are the guys that really matter  8)
So why did you close it?
(02-04-2014, 11:03 AM)eF.Melmac link Wrote: Well thats too bad. eF disappering more and more. Just me and Holsje that are really active and maybe bankai.

U didnt accept me back in the days and now it's all going down ;) :P
(02-04-2014, 01:27 PM)Fuse link Wrote: So why did you close it?
I like your signature. The sky appears to be blue sometimes.

You're either pretending you didn't understand what I meant, or you're simply pretending you didn't understand what I meant. Now take one! :( You're dreaming way too much!!

Even though most of us aren't as active as we used to, eF is still alive, and not only on SA:MP, mate.  d:)b
Oh btw - your forums are down?
(02-04-2014, 01:46 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: Oh btw - your forums are down?

Yeah, will be back up asap  :)
(02-04-2014, 10:20 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: the gang name has never made much sense since all the members do is lame with rc barons and backshoot ppl with snipers

eF members have always been amicable! And here's the answer to your post Cobra ''The pot calling the kettle black''