Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :.
mAzz dont make me join the LVP sometime when ur there and 5-0 you like old times.

p.s. Hai Bitchez
good to see your back Kase! We should have some regular TCWs 8)
Indeed, we really should do some tcws :p And hai voodoo!
(06-09-2012, 09:39 AM)Kase link Wrote: Omgnews! We've got a new server up, running on Warhead v2.8b (91.204.210.30:7778) and we will obviously start training on A/D again. Feel free to step by and play with us!

Serv not running ?!
eF kept killing me on LVP this afternoon... I feel betrayed ;(
*Lastrace hides :o
(06-11-2012, 08:49 PM)LE7ELS link Wrote: Serv not running ?!
It is temporarily down. The server will be completely up when most of us get active / free again -- which should be approximately in 2 weeks and a few more days. :)

(06-11-2012, 08:56 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: eF kept killing me on LVP this afternoon... I feel betrayed ;(
FateTrip tell us what happened! :X
Hellloooooo every1! as you know I haven't been here for a long time. But I turned back today! When I was online with LR, a player whose name is Steven was online too and we both killed him.But I didn't know that he was our ally. That's why he posted that message.That's all happened today.

Note: We are back!  :w
Gg steven  :>
(06-11-2012, 08:56 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: eF kept killing me on LVP this afternoon... I feel betrayed ;(
if it takes 3 eFs to bring me down then i guess they got no chance against ur heli powers?  ;(