Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :.
I don't see him that much active, Weezy. Not enough to pass the trial time. Unborn doesn't concern in any way.
(12-09-2010, 08:48 PM)Kase link Wrote: I don't see him that much active, Weezy. Not enough to pass the trial time. Unborn doesn't concern in any way.
Tbh, I was pretty active in-game and on IRC. I don't like to chat with people on forums (only if it's LVP). Anyway I'm not negociating my way back in since I know the real reason how this "clan" works.
You've never been in as full member, so u dont know a thing. Now leave the discussion with peace.
(12-09-2010, 09:40 PM)Therion link Wrote: Tbh, I was pretty active in-game and on IRC. I don't like to chat with people on forums (only if it's LVP). Anyway I'm not negociating my way back in since I know the real reason how this "clan" works.

I didn't see you partecipating to the clan activities, nor saw you on our IRC channel. These are the facts. You're free to think something else. And yeah, this is a clan, and don't come back saying something else anymore. Goodbye.

[Image: 2vj4ymf.jpg]

Timinio is now a recruit. Congratulations and good luck!
Hey eF sup?

BTW gratz to the new guy in your clan :P
Congratulations Timinio! I wish you the best of luck. Welcome to the team!
(12-10-2010, 01:15 PM)Kase link Wrote: And yeah, this is a clan, and don't come back saying something else anymore. Goodbye.
Don't worry about that ;)
gratz Timinio.... ;)
Gratz
gratz  8)