Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
German farmer internet <3

~380kb/s down - 40kb/s up
Nice videos guys :D
(01-18-2012, 10:05 PM)Jakez link Wrote: @XiZ, yup

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1715233737.png
[Image: 1716429979.png]

I pay like 14.5 pounds for this. And thats with included Digital TV(130 channels) + home phone(you don't pay any monthly fee for that, just what you talk)
shapito // [500subs]
(01-19-2012, 07:43 AM)XiZ link Wrote: [Image: 1716429979.png]

I pay like 14.5 pounds for this. And thats with included Digital TV(130 channels) + home phone(you don't pay any monthly fee for that, just what you talk)
That's pretty good. There was some research like a year ago or so where Romania (suprisingly) was in the top 5 of fastest internet connections on average in the whole world. Finland was in top 10 also but our score lowers the 20% of the ppl who have really slow internet connection. Without them we'd be in top 3 easily.

[Image: 1716920180.png]
(Dunno why it says 99% faster than other FI since pretty much everyone has the same speed or slightly slower)
Here's mine and what's good about it: it's free!  ;)
Basically it costs still but it's included in my apartment's rent so I don't pay any extra for it. Would probably be around 20-30 euros per month if it wasn't included in the rent.
But really boasting about internet speeds is like boasting about who lost their virginity the eldest. Or who hasn't.  :roll:
I lost my virginity when I was 82, get@me young fuckers.
I'd have no problem with the current state of the server if it changed to a STUNT server, but if any you former players care to give LVP a go, you'll have a sore sight for ramps EVERY FUCKING WHERE, you probably won't even be able to fly in LVP. Thats not even mentioning if you don't happen to spawn on a ramp...

No wonder LVP is ded  _O-
i login and spawn on a ramp 20 miles away from LV  :(
That's cause I set every uL's spawn on a ramp far away from LV. Must have forgot you tho Darius

nah, I can't even do that
huh i joined as poopi, how did it detect im uL omg integrated embedded detection system for uLs only  :o