Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
I'd love to bring the old SA:MP times back and play against clans like oldschool MOB (which I did when in SAE), NB, M2S, good old BoD etc, but it won't happen :/
yeah, but then they wouldn't have that good ol' weapon.dat as everyone knows about it now. :p Still I personally think that'd be the only one we might struggle with, but I'd think we would pull through. (disagree? challenge us and see then :p)
(03-21-2011, 03:36 PM)Darius link Wrote: close? what do you know...  _O-
I know alot of things Darius  :7
[uL] are slowly moving on from SA:MP and are expanding on MTA. We currently have our own server and soon we will show our official [uL] Clan on MTA post.

Feel free to join us: 206.217.201.50:22003 - the gamemode is BaseMode (MTA Attack and Defend)
Great
why not use the gamemode made by [M2S]moe? its way better than basemode..
and it had ability to play poker  8)
I haven't seen the mode yet. Is there any servers with it on? I'll check it out
The Urban Legends are currently after somebody who is very talented in the GFX/Movie Editing side of things.

Provided you have a microphone, can talk and have the Editing skills to back it, you may well have a high chance of getting into [uL]! Don't worry about the skill side of things as we'll train you up in return for your GFX/Movie Editing skills.

We expect you to have a basic understanding of SA:MP and/or MTA DeathMatch.

If you are interested make an application via our forum! www.urban.clan.pro
hmmmmmmmmmmm i can use windows movie maker, but i think im too pro