Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(02-18-2011, 06:44 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: its better to enter once a day in a facebook game and play for 3 minutes than play sa-mp whole day like you.
(02-18-2011, 06:43 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: did you post this picture by yourself? No, and LMFAO check that guy's facebook, he's playing FACEBOOK games! Hahahaha and we're no lifers, gg fatboy.
what's wrong with facebook games? when you're drunk/high, they're awesome! I'm guessing you hate facebook cause people don't wanna be friends with someone looking like... THAT!
Kinda weak, but that's how we roll in sa-mp!
Aww matrix hatin' bro. I didn't even insult you lol. If that's really you then it's pretty shocking how little kids these days become SAMP's hated troll and some wepdat editor and 'pro' programmer... Pretty awesome u should take that as a compliment! Regarding the SAMP issue, pretty funny how 3rd world
Country boy starts raging. As a matter of fact I barely even play SAMP anymore. Although there's no denying being in vent lol. Yeah matrix, I have posted my pics and even been on webcam a few times but that stays disclosed with the people I trust so I don't get trolled. I couldn't possibly get trolled any worse than you anyway after looking at your Facebook page.... Lol, and I'm the one with no life.
A legend gang... ^^ :+
When something like this happens, it's time you know to quit sa-mp.
I've removed tons of insulting posts. BoSS3, you're not allowed to post in this topic, if you do so again you will be muted.

As for the rest: don't provoke him or your posts will be removed and if you keep doing it you'll be muted as well.
(02-18-2011, 10:32 PM)Matthias link Wrote: As for the rest: don't provoke him or your posts will be removed and if you keep doing it you'll be muted as well.
Disregard that

and i don't mind them insulting him in my thread
<@Matthias> lol ok
since thats all matrix has ever done for his entire time on samp to everyone else
(02-18-2011, 10:32 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I've removed tons of insulting posts. BoSS3, you're not allowed to post in this topic, if you do so again you will be muted.

As for the rest: don't provoke him or your posts will be removed and if you keep doing it you'll be muted as well.

ok we'll leave that fat cheater alone  :9~
Everyone in [uL] click on http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?action=p...membership
and request membership for [uL] to see our private forum, granting access to uL.exe, see through walls, beach ball grenades and other goodies!
im high as fuck matrix is funny