Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Yeah, everyone pretty much knew they were hackers. Just there was no definate proof of it, well we got some :p
i dont get it first deatheater was a dumbass redneck racist now hes writing fuckin longass posts on forums about something nobody gives 2 shits bout
wait i think this the wrong topic
(10-08-2010, 06:31 PM)Darius link Wrote: Fought [LAC] in a training clanwar recently, they were blatantly cheating infront of us and pretty much wanted to be frapsed  :? Must be quitting SA-MP or somet I guess lol

[LAC] is clean

[LAC] Cheating

[LAC]Metal / clan Busted CHEATER!

Second video fake [LAC] impersonator? Its hard to believe that [LAC] would cheat with their eyes closed unless the guy playing with the tag is impersonating, I mean even if you check his ips or aka him, tha aka system can be abused too.

For eg: If I join as [uL]Darius, it would save on the aka system anyway, its typical sa:mp scripting :D
Lol Josue. You can't fake the aka system, and if u joined with [uL]Darius u couldnt spawn, and it would be saved on YOUR IP's aka, so when the real Darius came in the server, only the akas on HIS IP would show.
(10-10-2010, 06:35 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Lol Josue. You can't fake the aka system, and if u joined with [uL]Darius u couldnt spawn, and it would be saved on YOUR IP's aka, so when the real Darius came in the server, only the akas on HIS IP would show.

that is only if he got static ip, aka keeps resetting in dynamic ips
Stop trying josue..
Quote:Grim link=topic=19834.msg343454#msg343454 date=1286704538]
Stop trying josue..

Sorry Grim but why are you even here?
uL topic or LVP forums?
I play LVP too man
Grim is ma bitch  >:)