Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(09-09-2010, 07:00 AM)XiZ link Wrote: people seem to speak, in most cases guess, out of their ass
please, explain! :)
means they speak shit
yup^
i was actually referring to someone who always makes guesses that are wrong 80% of the time
(09-09-2010, 05:40 PM)XiZ link Wrote: yup^
i was actually referring to someone who always makes guesses that are wrong 80% of the time
since i know you're referring to me, please explain to me how a question of "aren't you exodus?" is a guess? Last time i checked, in english '?' means that the statement is a question. is ok darky, is ok
(09-09-2010, 09:31 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: since i know you're referring to me, please explain to me how a question of "aren't you exodus?" is a guess? Last time i checked, in english '?' means that the statement is a question. is ok darky, is ok
it's called a guess in the dark. and since this isnt your first time when ive seen you ask people "aren't you ...?", i figured i'd finally point it out
exodus is sprite, btw. damn.. i want a sprite now (for real).
(09-08-2010, 09:57 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: arent you Exodus btw?
this is exodus:

-

o wait..
(09-10-2010, 06:44 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: o wait..

o wait
Wasn't sprite that guy who admitted to toggling in a tcw with us (and got busted too)?
Its weird how you go dom and upload pictures of other guys and post them here...
not man enough to post yours or smth?