Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
lolz _O-  :7
matrix applied to uL and got denied. lol.
????????????????????????????

1. I'm not kicked from PTM.
2. I didn't apply to your shit clan.

I'M RETARDED
it lies too  :o
lies everywhere..oh I forgot, thats what SA:MP is about
(05-26-2010, 11:58 PM)James link Wrote: At one stage your cheating was so bad, you where banned countless times from all 0.2beta servers globally, it was unfortunate it didn't stay that way eh? Prick.

ahaha :')
(05-27-2010, 04:37 PM)MaTrIx4057 link Wrote: ????????????????????????????

1. I'm not kicked from PTM.
2. I didn't apply to your shit clan.

I'M RETARDED

Firstly, who gives a fuck if you're in PTM or not. You're a moron.
Secondly, If we're so /shit/ we wouldn't have as many wins on the table as we do, we've actually had clans saying, "No, uL too good, can't beat that dyNamo kid, too good!" So cy@~~~~ I over-exaggerated on the last bit, but at the end of the day you're not entitled to an opinion because it's questionable if you're human or not.
(05-28-2010, 10:34 AM)dyNamo link Wrote: Firstly, who gives a fuck if you're in PTM or not. You're a moron.
Secondly, If we're so /shit/ we wouldn't have as many wins on the table as we do, we've actually had clans saying, "No, uL too good, can't beat that dyNamo kid, too good!" So cy@~~~~ I over-exaggerated on the last bit, but at the end of the day you're not entitled to an opinion because it's questionable if you're human or not.

"Who gives a fuck" ?? Check some posts before mine and you will see shit face.
(05-28-2010, 11:45 AM)MaTrIx4057 link Wrote: "Who gives a fuck" ?? Check some posts before mine and you will see shit face.

Nice going getting owned by me ingame yesterday big time.

Back to shooting range, newbie.
(05-28-2010, 11:45 AM)MaTrIx4057 link Wrote: "Who gives a fuck" ?? Check some posts before mine and you will see shit face.

I'm really offended by your eleven year old insults, but to be quite honest who here actually cares of what matrix thinks or even breaths?