Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Pharcyde - Otha Fish
(05-26-2010, 11:58 PM)James link Wrote: I'am so glad to see that Matrix is still around to this day talking about cheaters and glitchers and people who are awful at SA-MP when in actual fact, before you decided not to cheat, you cheated because you where pretty bad at SA-MP, actually pretty fucking awful to put it in lemans terms.

At one stage your cheating was so bad, you where banned countless times from all 0.2beta servers globally, it was unfortunate it didn't stay that way eh? Prick.

i wasn't the one who was airbreaking in pen1ls  ;) ;) even being server owner you cheated like retard and banned me for that i had some money, there were people under my lvl who had even more money and you didn't ban them because your brain is to slow to do that.
It wasn't airbreaking you spastic, there was a command for 'flying' it moved you in 3 different directions and you needed to hotkey it for it to work as such, come back when your not talking shite.

The money you had was made by a miscellaneous increase in your money, it wasn't earned legally therefore only leaving illegally as the option, others earned there money over quite a period, you earned yours in two days.

Trying to prove myself to you is irelevant, your history for itself.
Matrix you're umm.. incredibly clever.
Dont know why Matrix even tries to discuss it xD
EVERYBODY, knows Matrix has cheated, alot.  :9~
oh please why you even argue with matrix just post this

Matrix4057 Gets Knifed Through A Wall

now he is quiet
wowzers :o hacks
(05-27-2010, 03:48 PM)Nater link Wrote: wowzers :o hacks
thats not hacks lol, thats just matrix getting owned

speaking of owned, he got kicked from PTM  _O-
matrix kicked from PTM :7

btw grim, stikker kniv irei ;)