Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(05-11-2010, 06:36 PM)MaZ link Wrote: who deleted my post :(
samp is like the only game with so much e-drama lmfao
ppl take it way to serious
Bye 8Ball <3
thats the reason why is it still so interestin around ;)
(05-11-2010, 07:21 PM)DaNi3L link Wrote: funny shit, we all thought [BoD] was gonna die, and it turns out [uL] will die _O- _O- _O-
Far from end.
(05-11-2010, 07:28 PM)DaNi3L link Wrote: yeah k, 1week or 3days :w
Far from that, lmfao. Because of this, it has all made us get stronger together. Now that Ryankilla left so what? That's just 1 person. We're staying together, and we will survive. Live with it ;)
2 with 8Ball and as always, others will follow them.
(05-11-2010, 07:35 PM)MaTrIx4057 link Wrote: lulz posts getting deleted

You haven't seen the shit that's been getting posted around here, but I can't say much because neither have I, it's only what I've been told (that over 10 pages of flaming pages have been removed)
No words for all the stupid shit you clans bring and bitch about these days.
And quit crying about your posts getting deleted. They're obviously getting deleted for a reason.

For those who were posting on somebody else's account: Oh please, you're a fucking child. Quit getting so butthurt over a game.
SA:MP isn't made to be having 'serious as fuck' clanwars on. Instead, try to have at least some fun, competitive or not.

Don't know what more to say on this, apart from that this is some huge lulz that I've read in the last few pages.
I'd be literally crying myself a river over this e-drama if I were still in a clan or whatever.

Not picking sides or whatever. Just expressing an opinion so don't go all emo.

James: Good boy.
8Ball: Good boy #2.

Plur guys, plur. Lawl.
Back, as I said on LW forums:

[TG] got the same to them and closed.

We're all on vent as usual and if anything this has made us stronger. Yeah, its a hard blow.
But hey, whats doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Thats exactly what has happened.

If anything, its just shown that Partyserver can't be trusted. If you have the same pass on that server I suggest you all change, I was told by the admins that the passwords were encrypted and could never be retrieved. Haha

Kinda dissappointed with u 8ball, expected it from Ryan tho :p.

To all those involved:

[Image: Charges2.jpg]

HoogerBoogers on the case as you read my post.
werent u leavin ? X_X  _O-
Nah, my account got hacked
(05-11-2010, 08:52 PM)Darius link Wrote: Nah, my account got hacked

Your brain must have been damaged  8)7
I can't be bothered getting in the middle of this 10 pages of bullshit by random newbies and some unknown SA-MP clans (uL, BoD, V etc). You don't see proper SA-MP veteran clans like MOB, W, NB getting mixed in with that sort of bullshit. I think I already told 8Ball once that uL will probably be dead by summer 2010 and it looks my prophecies are coming pretty much alive.