Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
I really do, go check my posthistory, you obviously can't see a lot of it, but that should say enough :P
pfft noob u edited it. lol @ ur post count now (gay u changed it back, but it was 18)
Oh that, haha. It's random :+ Crew was trying to guess when I'd hit 10k so we put it on random :+

Edit: If anyone posts that quote again you'll be muted. The "discussion" here is over.
F5 F5 F5 RICHARD!!
Annoying crap. ¬_¬

(05-10-2010, 10:17 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: aww richard deleting my posts of course but noone elses how nice

You kidding me? I deleted at least 10 in the past 5 minutes :/

Edit @ below: Still causing more crap with it.
Due to recent goings on, and what uL seem to be appearing to turn into, I now have no association to this clan at all, I tried pretty hard when I was part of uL (and active) to gain respect for this clan, and to see the way in which its current members (some more than others) are behaving and the activities in which they are engaging, I deem it more than neccasery to leave this clan.

I apologise personally to those who have suffered due to the childishness of members and their activities while I was a part of this clan, and I can only state that my intentions for this clan when I became leader was a level of respect to remain current, unfortunately since my inactivity the clan has went on a downwards spiral.

I like to remain with my name untarnish, or less tarnished than it already was.

Regards, James.
You'll understand one day what you actually sound like and have always sounded like.  Indeed goodbye :-)
(05-10-2010, 10:52 PM)James link Wrote: You'll understand one day what you actually sound like and have always sounded like.  Indeed goodbye :-)
:( :( :( :( :( :(
Those emoticons are just a timeline-representation of what your actual face has looked like for the last six months.  Even your user on your own clan forum proves excatly this point :)
(05-10-2010, 10:55 PM)James link Wrote: Those emoticons are just a timeline-representation of what your actual face has looked like for the last six months.  Even your user on your own clan forum proves excatly this point :)
hahahahahah, funny thing is you havent been involved in the last 6 months, why comment? Oh and the name "bye" was off of a joke i made ingame like 3 months ago, those who were there remember it. Yes james, i changed my name 3-4 months in advance preparing to leave.