Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(09-08-2009, 08:23 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: Its more worse SAE's racism..
Yet again you have another dig at another clan which has nothing to do with what your talking about. Why the fuck havent you banned him estroe, or at least MUTED him.
i'd hate the idea of QUIPT being muted - i enjoy reading most of his posts-
(09-10-2009, 09:05 PM)Hitman link Wrote: i'd hate the idea of QUIPT being muted - i enjoy reading most of his posts-

THEY HURT MY HEAD
(09-10-2009, 09:05 PM)Hitman link Wrote: i'd hate the idea of QUIPT being muted - i enjoy reading most of his posts-
muting the legendary Quipt would be a crime!
i dont see a reason to mute him if i were an admin id mute yall fags against him instead, your the ones provoking it.
A few warnings have been handed out as a result of the posts here, to both "sides".
(09-10-2009, 09:28 PM)Richard link Wrote: A few warnings have been handed out as a result of the posts here, to both "sides".

Clearly these warnings are not enough- further action must be made.
I'd suggest muting the entire [uL] and [BB] clans, along with Strika, Jerome and HoogerBooger- at least then we'll have the chance for some peace and quiet within this community we so dearly loved
I'm amazed you didn't mention Death_Itself there.
Richard warned me, but he does it because of the love we share.
(09-11-2009, 02:58 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Clearly these warnings are not enough- further action must be made.
I'd suggest muting the entire [uL] and [BB] clans, along with Strika, Jerome and HoogerBooger- at least then we'll have the chance for some peace and quiet within this community we so dearly loved

I know you don't mean that because deep down inside you enjoy my presence on this forum.