Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(07-07-2009, 05:00 PM)Hitman link Wrote: u forgot michael jackson who faked his death to get some more attention on TV
u forgot that pearl harbour was faked.  _O-

rofl still need to train at 2shot uL, if your kind i might be able to make some time for your clan in my busy schedule
Does this look like a 2shot clan?
No,not really.

But knowing how to 2shot does come in handy at times ;)
not when we mainly play LVP + 4shot clanwars it don't.
(07-12-2009, 01:14 PM)Darius link Wrote: u forgot that pearl harbour was faked.  _O-

rofl still need to train at 2shot uL, if your kind i might be able to make some time for your clan in my busy schedule

Darius seriously i don't think we really need your help.
is this my fault, that when I add ur server, I can't get nothing more than "retrieving info" or smth? :D
RTS Leader Big Cojones is pissed cuz u guys didnt show up and he wasted his paid traffic for lettin server online
nice war

And CF just blah. They came with 2 people flamed, those 2 left. New people came, same shit. Then finally 4 came we tried doing a round and they left in the middle.

THis isn't counted and we wont be having another war with people like CF who don't comprehend anything.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=19834.msg235056#msg235056 date=1247416498]
this gang had great promise but there just bitching little cunts
No were just pissed off, cos' all the shit they talk about us and now when we wanna settle it, they still manage to fuck it, fucking retards.
CF you guys are a waste of space, and don't come in here talking your usually shit cos' all we found out today is that your pussies. :w