Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(07-06-2009, 01:23 PM)Lityanko link Wrote: speaking of which... i need to shave too

oj tell me about it
(07-05-2009, 07:15 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: uL vs CF war gogogo

CF prob would win this , but who knows , miracles do happen no ?
:roll:
o hi ther lity  :)
(07-06-2009, 08:38 PM)Zezima link Wrote: CF prob would win this , but who knows , miracles do happen no ?

This shows how stupid you are, gg.

(07-07-2009, 04:18 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: This shows how stupid you are, gg.

O, u med that they whop ur ass ?  id like to fuck with people like u who take things to serious to theyr mouths
Zezima stop trying to look badass even on the internet you fail at it. as for the cw against CF we might lose we might win. the war will take place sunday.
(07-07-2009, 10:27 AM)NotoriouS link Wrote: as for the cw against CF we might lose we might win. the war will take place sunday.

Lol, I'll be amazed if they even score 15 points out of the possible 30.
(07-07-2009, 10:27 AM)NotoriouS link Wrote: Zezima stop trying to look badass even on the internet you fail at it. as for the cw against CF we might lose we might win. the war will take place sunday.

Ouuuuuu ouuuuu stop right there emo. Everyone has theyr own opinion. And belive in faith CF will prolly win.
(07-07-2009, 10:33 AM)Zezima link Wrote: Ouuuuuu ouuuuu stop right there emo. Everyone has theyr own opinion. And belive in faith CF will prolly win.
*their