Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Achievements
Which 3 new achivements are added?
ingame 1 and 2 hrs atleast, without crashing or leaving etc :X
How about achievements related with bar? Like drink 20 bottles of alcohol, or drink until you die, for example, 5 times?
Got a related idea, what if there was a site for the achievements.

For example an apart site where you can view all achievements you can do and the ones you already got. (To do: light blue, done: dark blue). It'd be awesome if you could compare your achievements with other players as well, only an idea!
(06-09-2009, 04:06 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Got a related idea, what if there was a site for the archievements.

For example an apart site where you can view all archievements you can do and the ones you already got. (To do: light blue, done: dark blue). It'd be awesome if you could compare your archievements with other players as well, only an idea!

Nice! That's a really cool idea. Maybe on the main site? Wasn't there something similar to this but for like ... stats and shit?
(06-08-2009, 02:27 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: ingame 1 and 2 hrs atleast, without crashing or leaving etc :X

They've been implemented actually. I got 2 achievements for being in-game 1 and 2 hours, in one session.
Still, there's one missing and I dunno what it is, someone said it was x lame kills but I don't think so..
(06-12-2009, 12:21 AM)Ryder link Wrote: They've been implemented actually. I got 2 achievements for being in-game 1 and 2 hours, in one session.
Same :P

If not already said: Win 3, 5, 10 minigames without losing one
(06-09-2009, 04:06 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Got a related idea, what if there was a site for the achievements.

For example an apart site where you can view all achievements you can do and the ones you already got. (To do: light blue, done: dark blue). It'd be awesome if you could compare your achievements with other players as well, only an idea!

We already have some plans for something like that :)
Fireburn only mentioned 15 achievements but there should be 18. What are the 3 achievements not mentioned there - played x hours? They should be added as well in Fireburns post! And what these mean:
  "(make the last 3 kills on the server)",
  "(make the last 5 kills on the server)",
Like, make the last 3 kills or 5 before sever restarts or something??