Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Thanks bean, but the font looks strange and could you please make it with out _? :O  :>
(11-21-2010, 10:58 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote:Thanks bean, but the font looks strange and could you please make it with out _? :O  :>
I can give it a shot tomorrow, it's pretty late in my country and im off to bed. :)
[Image: bg1finalresult.jpg]
1st one.

[Image: firetest01.jpg]
second one
Weezy, you're just taking pictures off the internet and adding font to them...that's not what makes a good signature
Nice weezy and thanks, i am off to bed too, ill see bean work after 2 weeks i hope its worth to wait to see his work n not too die until then in army.  :7
(11-21-2010, 11:21 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:Weezy, you're just taking pictures off the internet and adding font to them...that's not what makes a good signature
Silent_Bob, i'm not good with photoshopping, so yeah thats what i pretty much do, and sometimes it comes out pretty nice.
+ I never said I make good signatures :+
I know but its still plagiarism to take something someone else made, just add a font to it and call it yours.
(11-21-2010, 11:26 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:I know but its still plagiarism to take something someone else made, just add a font to it and call it yours.
Lol, I just typed in google nice background for a signature...and you're talking about plagiarism? for a second I almost thought I was in school...

and I never said it was mine anyway :-)
took me long as time
[Image: 120tbpx.jpg]
hope you like it menz
(11-21-2010, 11:29 PM)Weezy link Wrote:Lol, I just typed in google nice background for a signature...and you're talking about plagiarism? for a second I almost thought I was in school...

and I never said it was mine anyway :-)
Next time don't even bother trying, internet is full of shit without your "help" anyway.